Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default What WWE Told Randy Orton Before RAW, WWE Protects Batista

    Follow us on Social Media





    - WWE tried to ensure Batista would be cheered at last night’s RAW in Omaha by having him cut a localized promo before he came out for the segment with Alberto Del Rio. The promo aired while RAW was on commercial. Batista talked about how he was a big fan of baseball and the College World Series, which is hosted in Omaha.

    - Randy Orton was told to hurry through his promo and deliver it faster than usual at the beginning of last night’s RAW, likely to combat the CM Punk chants or any hijacking by the crowd.

  2. #2
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    I heard from several reports that the promo that Batista delivered was boring.
    I wonder how long WWE will be cutting down promos because Punk chants will never stop. I heard them going on during Titus vs. Ryder.

  3. #3
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I heard from several reports that the promo that Batista delivered was boring.
    I wonder how long WWE will be cutting down promos because Punk chants will never stop. I heard them going on during Titus vs. Ryder.
    the only thing that i think wwe can do right now is to turn heel dave then and as heel have more better content to speak as they can insult the crowd and as everyone is booing him so it would fit the situation so indirectly the promo becomes better



  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    the only thing that i think wwe can do right now is to turn heel dave then and as heel have more better content to speak as they can insult the crowd and as everyone is booing him so it would fit the situation so indirectly the promo becomes better
    Maybe first time i agree with you

    Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  5. #5
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Maybe first time i agree with you

    Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app
    first time
    look like u have a bad taste



  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    first time
    look like u have a bad taste
    Maybe


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  7. #7
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    the only thing that i think wwe can do right now is to turn heel dave then and as heel have more better content to speak as they can insult the crowd and as everyone is booing him so it would fit the situation so indirectly the promo becomes better
    WWE wants Dave to be a face, so he won't turn heel anytime soon.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •