dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Default The whole CM Punk story

Follow us on Social Media

Hey guys,

i'm just a little bit curious. Do all of you think this whole story with CM Punk walking out on the company is real and not just a freakin good storyline?
    Maybe CM Punk already signed a new contract and the company just takes use of the modern social networks.

I personally think it is just some kind of a storyline (or i hope so).
    What do you think?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

i didn't think it's a part of a storyline
    punk is really angry with the company and if it was a part of storyline then people who use internet can't say without getting the truth as we have dolphins12345 like guys
    so no

dR www.desirulez.net

Nope, don't think so. He always said he wants to headline Wrestlemania before retiring. His WWE Contract will be ending in July 2014 and it seems to everyone (including CM Punk) that he won't be headlining this year. So now, WWE has a lot of problems on their hand:

1. Daniel Bryan - They're (WWE) are upset about the crowds wanting Daniel Bryan and how much backlash they faced at the Royal Rumble for not having him. Furthermore, Vince McMahon doesn't want Daniel Bryan anywhere near the main-event level right now.

2. CM Punk - WWE Officials are upset about the leak of CM Punk leaving. Vince McMahon wants him back because he feels as if the company (WWE) is missing a lot of top stars but Triple H doesn't see eye-to-eye with CM Punk or Vince for this situation.

3. WWE Network.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

More proof -

few days ago (Then)

NOW and Forever

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    More proof -

few days ago (Then)

NOW and Forever

Hardly proof, when has any superstar ever held out against John Cena in terms of WWE kissing their ass lol

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

It's not a storyline cuz it was never mentioned on TV. I have read that If CM Punk ever decided to return Vince will turn all of this to a storyline that means currently it's obviously not.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Its not storyline for sure

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

That is a report by Tmz too so cant be storyline

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator

Not a storyline. WWE has already removed many things that has to do with CM Punk, and WWE would've acknowledged Punk leaving if it were to be a storyline.

What I don't understand is why WWE don't say anything about Punk , they could just say that he wanted some time out , and noone knows if he is returning , easy as that .
    Instead they just remove everything that makes conections to Punk and make him dissapear .
    If i'm right then screw WWE , bunch of idiots .

I have a feeling, or maybe a hope. I just hope for the first time in a long long time WWE makes something huge and Punk will return at RAW in Chicago. I can imagine that huge pop when his music hits. It can happen, because we know nothing for sure about this whole situation.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester View Post
    I have a feeling, or maybe a hope. I just hope for the first time in a long long time WWE makes something huge and Punk will return at RAW in Chicago. I can imagine that huge pop when his music hits. It can happen, because we know nothing for sure about this whole situation.
    yeah but if this isnt a Storyline, WWE wont do that. If they do what Punk wants, WWE admits that Punk is bigger than the WWE
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

I heard rumors that Vince convinced Punk already and they are turning this into a storyline, bigger then the 2011 Punk shoot. If that's true (i hope so) probably Punk will return at Raw 3rd March in Chicago. My thought is if Punk doesn't return at that Raw , i can't see him returning anytime soon, maybe never.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I hope Punk's music hits in Chicago!! Then, Miz walks out instead and laughs at the audience, much like when he did it for the Rock and got the biggest pop of Miz's career (because everyone thought he was the Rock at first).

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    I hope Punk's music hits in Chicago!! Then, Miz walks out instead and laughs at the audience, much like when he did it for the Rock and got the biggest pop of Miz's career (because everyone thought he was the Rock at first).
    That was class, I laughed forever at the disappointed crowd lol