Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Cool ★ DesiRulez Awards 2013 - RESULTS ★

Follow us on Social Media

Its time! its time!! its time!!!

Yes, its time for the results for DesiRulez Awards 2013.

First of all, as this is my first time hosting any award show/function, I may have made few mistakes and I apologise to all of you for that. All the votes that are counted in results are from the users of DesiRulez who have voted. So please kindly accept the result without any arguments since its not done by me but by all dRians. Without going anywhere, i will present you the awards winners 2013:

Winners Reputation Points Rank Votes Runner Up Votes
    TJ the [email protected] 20,000 Points Wrestlers 8 Neil law 3
    Mazhar Khan 20,000 Points Coolbies 7 Undertaker greece 5
    dR Superrocker 20,000 Points Dazzler 7 Best*in*The*World 2
    Invincible One 20,000 Points Masters 2 Legend Killer,Moaz,Centurion 1
    Eidenanderson 20,000 Points Moderators 6 The Enigma 1
    Insideout Shoot 20,000 Points Super Moderators 5 Nepali keta,Sadaf,Akili 1
    dR Angel 20,000 Points Administrator 7 dR Admire,Cassanova 1
    Abhi 20,000 Points Founders 3 Hash 2
    Solution24 20,000 Points Laziest Member 7 Hash 1

With regarding to runner up signature, its for all the runner ups. So please feel free to add them as your signature

There are few staffs of dR who helped me a lot during dR awards, without them this wouldn't be possible and I cannot forget to thank them. ABHI for making the usergroup and rank. Nepali keta giving me permission to host DesiRulez Awards 2013. dR Angel always giving ideas and suggestions. She has done a lot of help.Moaz333 who spent his time working on the signature. Thank you all very much

Hope you all enjoyed being part of DesiRulez Awards 2013.

Please take your respective signatures:

Congratulations [email protected], you are the wrestler of the year.

Congratulations Mazharkhan,

Congrutulation dR Superrocker,you have worked really hard in DesiRulez this year

Congratulations Invincible One You have been selected as Master of the year 2013.

Congrutulation Eidenanderson,You Are The Best (and sorry if you don't like the siggy)

Congratulations insideout, you really deserved this award and we all know how hard you have worked

Congratulations dR Angel, we all know how hard you work, heartiest congratulations to you

Congratulations ABHI, for the great work you have done as a founder this year and having this great site.

Congrutulations Solution24.dRians think that you are the laziest member of the year 2013

Runner Up, DesiRulez Award 2013.

Last edited by Moaz333; 03-24-2014 at 08:32 PM.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Thank you for voting me as Master of the Year 2013! THANKS VERY MUCH! I really appreciate it. It's a big honour for me!
    Of course Congratulations to all other Winners. Also everyone who hasn't won, shouldn't be sad, because beeing a nominee shows how great you have been this Year!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

1. I cant see my Signature.
    2. Someone used a Border I made for Laziest Member Signature
    3. I'm still sure there was pm'ing friends or something like that involved in the coolbie poll. specially when the stakes are that high its not fair to UndertakerGreece. He got Cheated out of the Poll.

Anyway Congratulation to ME...and the other Winners Since I'm pretty sure no one will do anything about the Coolbie Situation, I want that my reps Win will be add to Undertakergreece the real Winner of the Coolbie of the Year Award
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    3. I'm still sure there was pm'ing friends or something like that involved in the coolbie poll. specially when the stakes are that high its not fair to UndertakerGreece. He got Cheated out of the Poll.

Anyway Congratulation to ME...and the other Winners Since I'm pretty sure no one will do anything about the Coolbie Situation, I want that my reps Win will be add to Undertakergreece the real Winner of the Coolbie of the Year Award
    I told nk to watch the votes and he pmed admin,but the admin didn't reply

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Banned www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post

1. Must be your browser problem as I can see the signature and if you still cant, here it is: http://i57.tinypic.com/sc7xon.png.
    2. The signatures were made by moaz333 and I dont see the problem with using the border and I am sure you also copied it off somewhere.
    3. Well in that case, its too late as I didnt get any response from our admin, and its your choice to give your points to undergreece and that will be done.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Congrats everyone

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

Congratulations to everyone who participated!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Nepali Keta View Post
    1. Must be your browser problem as I can see the signature and if you still cant, here it is: http://i57.tinypic.com/sc7xon.png.
    2. The signatures were made by moaz333 and I dont see the problem with using the border and I am sure you also copied it off somewhere.
    3. Well in that case, its too late as I didnt get any response from our admin, and its your choice to give your points to undergreece and that will be done.
    1. Can see them now
    2. No I didnt copied from no one, I made it (+ I was joking around, like I give a ... )
    3. you should wait for a respond its not like its about nothing. Its about an Award win and 20k reps.
    but anyway like I said if no one takes care of the Situation. Undertakergreece gets my rep price
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 02-05-2014 at 01:11 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Congrats Winners

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

conga all

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

thanks i really deserve this one and congrats everyone who won a award

Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

Congrats everyone

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Congrats winners.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

welldone'nkeepitup!