dR www.desirulez.net

Default Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania XXX Plans Changing Again?

Follow us on Social Media

We noted on Sunday that there were major WrestleMania XXX creative meetings held this past week and the only thing now considered a lock is Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena. There has been a lot of back and forth discussion over Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania XXX role. The original plan was for Lesnar to face The Undertaker, as noted. That may or may not be the plan still but there could be something to Batista vs. Lesnar being teased on RAW last week.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Undertaker vs brock lesnar is far better than bautista vs brock

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Undertaker vs brock lesnar is far better than bautista vs brock

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app
    Yes it would be more exciting I agree, but I'm a little bit afraid that Brock Lesnar will injure Undertaker with his hard physical In-Ring Style. :/

Junior Moderator

I don't think Taker should go up against Lesnar because of his health, so I wouldn't mind Lesnar vs. Batista.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

WTF man cena vs bray ?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

If Taker is healthy enough to wrestle he's healthy enough to go against Lesnar, Lesnar is a professional in ring style or not, he wouldn't injure Taker unless he wanted to...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    If Taker is healthy enough to wrestle he's healthy enough to go against Lesnar, Lesnar is a professional in ring style or not, he wouldn't injure Taker unless he wanted to...
    i think ur not aware of lesnar's ego

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    i think ur not aware of lesnar's ego
    It's not even close to as big as Cena's lol

Junior Moderator

Nah, Lesnar is a hard-hitter. That's just the way he his. Obviously, he wouldn't want to intentionally inflict pain on Taker, but it could happen.

It's not even close to as big as Cena's lol
    cena accomplishment is not even near to lesnar i think lesnar can break the streak as he consider himself bigger than company his ego is big and wwe can fine him only if he beat undertaker at wm they won't do anything else and we all know how brock is rich enough to pay the damn demand
    so there are some chances of him to beat taker at wm and end the streak

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    cena accomplishment is not even near to lesnar i think lesnar can break the streak as he consider himself bigger than company his ego is big and wwe can fine him only if he beat undertaker at wm they won't do anything else and we all know how brock is rich enough to pay the damn demand
    so there are some chances of him to beat taker at wm and end the streak
    If you mean he's gonna go off the script and "screw" Undertake or even WWE then its not gonna happen.

A lot of scenarios but the simple one i can tell you is, Referee won't count to 3 or acknowledge tap out etc... won't announce the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Nah, Lesnar is a hard-hitter. That's just the way he his. Obviously, he wouldn't want to intentionally inflict pain on Taker, but it could happen.
    As it could with ANY wrestler

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    If you mean he's gonna go off the script and "screw" Undertake or even WWE then its not gonna happen.

A lot of scenarios but the simple one i can tell you is, Referee won't count to 3 or acknowledge tap out etc... won't announce the winner.
    Taker's down Referee won't count to 3 then it will be considered as a botch i wish how many times Referee won't count to 3

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Wouldn`t take the risk of Taker taking on Lesnar. That guys is just too physical and is known for hurting people in ring. Yes he is a professional but not the best when it comes too making sure about your colleagues health. And he has an enormous ego. I don`t think he will go off script and break the streak but i`ve once read that even people within the WWE are afraid that he would so doesn`t that say a lot if even some people within the WWE even doubt he will do his obligation?

I am the best in the world at what i do.