dR www.desirulez.net

Default The Shield Cuts a Promo on CM Punk Leaving

Follow us on Social Media

There were lots of CM Punk chants at last night's live event in Wichita. It was announced earlier in the show that fans could get refunds for CM Punk not being there.

The Shield cut a promo on Punk not being there and said we should all be glad that he went home.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Wow, this isn`t how the WWE normally operates. Normally if they cut a promo like this it`s a work. I mean why would they cut a promo like this? Especially on Punk, he is the most outspoken guy the WWE has had in many years and if they are seriously bashing on him in a promo he won`t back down from telling everything (after his contracts has expired) he dislikes about the WWE and perhaps a few dirty little secrets lol.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Wow, this isn`t how the WWE normally operates. Normally if they cut a promo like this it`s a work. I mean why would they cut a promo like this? Especially on Punk, he is the most outspoken guy the WWE has had in many years and if they are seriously bashing on him in a promo he won`t back down from telling everything (after his contracts has expired) he dislikes about the WWE and perhaps a few dirty little secrets lol.
    I think WWE are taking an alternate spin on things, I don't believe anything I read on WWE these days, nothing should be taken at face value

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

This is a good sign that WWE and CM Punk came to an agrreement. I guess they will make it look like a work and Punk returns soon
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Good thought. I'm very excited how things will go on!

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    This is a good sign that WWE and CM Punk came to an agrreement. I guess they will make it look like a work and Punk returns soon
    Agree, i`m quite sure this wasn`t a work at first but with this kind of stuff going on they`re going to make it look like it was a work while they have come to an agreement.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Agree.But its just 10 out of 100 %

We want punk

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I'm pretty sure they did that promo just to get more heat with the crowds that still doesn't mean Punk will be back.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I'm pretty sure they did that promo just to get more heat with the crowds that still doesn't mean Punk will be back.
    Could be, but that definitely isn`t how the WWE normally acts on a situation like this, so i have good hope Punk will be back!

Junior Moderator

If the Shield acknowledged Punk's disappearance, then he's definitely returning because WWE never wanted anyone to know that Punk just left.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

it's was expected as shield is heel and because of their past so not a big deal

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    it's was expected as shield is heel and because of their past so not a big deal
    I think it's a big deal, because if CM Punk had left the WWE really, they surely wouldn't have mentoined it on a Show.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I think it's a big deal, because if CM Punk had left the WWE really, they surely wouldn't have mentoined it on a Show.
    it happened at house shows right ? and i think ur aware of this that main events which will take place on coming ppv happen at house shows(eg - if cena vs randy is a main event match for rr14 then it will be the main event at house show before the ppv but ending was always dq so not a big deal) many more things which is out of pg happen so i think it's not a big deal