dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Officials Not Happy Over CM Punk Leak

Follow us on Social Media

The CM Punk situation is personally being handled by Vince McMahon himself, as opposed to Triple H or WWE's Talent Relations department.

WWE officials are not happy at all about the story getting out and there being a big deal publicly. The hope was to keep it as an internal issue and deal with it within the company.

There were meeting with the WWE creative team all last week discussing WrestleMania XXX plans if Punk does not return, as well what to do with him if he does come back. The meetings were not as a result of Punk walking out specifically but also a by-product of fans rejecting segments and the reaction for Daniel Bryan at the Royal Rumble. A source noted that "anything is possible" at this point in regards to the WrestleMania XXX card and nothing should be considered official or locked in with the exception of John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

they are serious about cena working with bray ?? Waste .. totally waste ...JUST FU(K OfF VIn(E

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    they are serious about cena working with bray ?? Waste .. totally waste ...JUST FU(K OfF VIn(E
    Don't see it as a waste. It's a big time push for Wyatt to Face Cena, the Face of the Company, at Wrestlemania. And IF (a big IF) he maybe beats him, this would be an enourmous push for him.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    And IF (a big IF) he maybe beats him, this would be an enourmous push for him.
    He'd only beat him via controversy even if he did. What's the ****ing point...

Junior Moderator

Bray vs. Cena would be booooring.

Don't see it as a waste. It's a big time push for Wyatt to Face Cena, the Face of the Company, at Wrestlemania. And IF (a big IF) he maybe beats him, this would be an enourmous push for him.
    i am sure this is coming from cena hater bray is gud in ring as well as talented but cena vs bray would be boring
    if they really want to make wm 30 gud show more over epic than cena should face a legend not any young talent

i am sure this is coming from cena hater bray is gud in ring as well as talented but cena vs bray would be boring
    if they really want to make wm 30 gud show more over epic than cena should face a legend not any young talent
    My thinking is totally the opposite. Yes WM30 should be Special but (hate all on me now), forget all the Legends. WM30 will be half filled with Part-Timers again, and WWE is missing there time to build up new Stars. Sooner or later those guys who get buys, won't be there anymore, and If they don't build any coming Stars, I see some bad times coming. WM30 is the perfect place, in my opinion, to start building up new stars.

My thinking is totally the opposite. Yes WM30 should be Special but (hate all on me now), forget all the Legends. WM30 will be half filled with Part-Timers again, and WWE is missing there time to build up new Stars. Sooner or later those guys who get buys, won't be there anymore, and If they don't build any coming Stars, I see some bad times coming. WM30 is the perfect place, in my opinion, to start building up new stars.
    celebrating 30 yrs of wm without legends (according to u Part-Timers) won't work and as cena is the top guys of the company he should face legend not any newbie
    they can push newbie at other ppv if they want but not at wm *

celebrating 30 yrs of wm without legends (according to u Part-Timers) won't work and as cena is the top guys of the company he should face legend not any newbie
    they can push newbie at other ppv if they want but not at wm *
    So which Legend should he Face then according to you? The Only Legend I remember that could really have a Match at WM is Taker, but it looks like he will Face Lesnar. Don't get me wrong: Legends can of course be there, but I don't see them have any Match because of their age.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

So which Legend should he Face then according to you? The Only Legend I remember that could really have a Match at WM is Taker, but it looks like he will Face Lesnar. Don't get me wrong: Legends can of course be there, but I don't see them have any Match because of their age.

if ( for u a big one ) IF i am not wrong than last 2 wm have less than 5 mins. backstage segments and considering taker health i personally want to see cena vs taker and as every bryan,punk,rocky fan love to see cena losing so it would be a nice wm and i don't thnik they will push bray so much much that they let him beat cena and that too at wm

if ( for u a big one ) IF i am not wrong than last 2 wm have less than 5 mins. backstage segments and considering taker health i personally want to see cena vs taker and as every bryan,punk,rocky fan love to see cena losing so it would be a nice wm and i don't thnik they will push bray so much much that they let him beat cena and that too at wm
    Yeah I agree Legends can be around in Backstage Segments but we were talking about Matches. So as of that the only Legend able for a Match is Taker

Yeah I agree Legends can be around in Backstage Segments but we were talking about Matches. So as of that the only Legend able for a Match is Taker

there was some talk of bringing hulk and rody piper and i consider them legends and as no one was aware of nash returning at rumble may be wwe have something in their pocket for us

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Fully agree with invincible. I think it`s better to push a guy like Wyatt who will be there for quite a while than too bring back even more part time legends. Why should it be looking back at the past because it`s WM 30? Than you can say that any year should be about looking back. WM should be about having top matches, looking and building towards the future, building new stars, not bringing back old timers. The only old timers i accept at WM right now are Taker and Sting.

I am the best in the world at what i do.