dR www.desirulez.net

Default Idea Pitched for Daniel Bryan to Win the WWE Title – What Happened?

Follow us on Social Media

There’s been a lot of speculation as to how the recent Daniel Bryan controversy and fans speaking out will cause WWE to change their booking plans. So far all signs indicate that WWE won’t be changing anything due to Bryan. If anything, CM Punk leaving is causing Bryan’s opponent to be changed from Sheamus to Triple H.

With that said, word is that it was pitched in a creative meeting this past week to have Bryan win the WWE World Heavyweight Title inside the Elimination Chamber and then go on to defend it against Batista and WrestleMania XXX. A source says that Vince McMahon was “having none of it” when the idea was brought up.

Junior Moderator

Vince is acting pretty ignorant in this matter. He doesn't listen to the fans, but he listens to himself.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

You know I can understand him. Fans want to have him in the Main Event and win the WWE Title, but now he should win at Wrestlemania and they should continue slowly to bild him up as a Top-Star. I bet he will win the WWE Championship an have a long Run after Wrestlemania or in Summer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

What is this popularity contest? The more fans can be instant WWE champ? What the hell man. If I were the one who do the operation I would do the same, the more the fans want him to be champ the more I won't because that will be pretty obvious. On top of that the popularity of the show will be more blooming due to people comments and emotional factor.

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfDevils View Post
    What is this popularity contest? The more fans can be instant WWE champ? What the hell man. If I were the one who do the operation I would do the same, the more the fans want him to be champ the more I won't because that will be pretty obvious. On top of that the popularity of the show will be more blooming due to people comments and emotional factor.
    Got to Disagree with you on that. I think it's a poularity thing. If someone is popular and sells good merchandise they make him WWE Champ. That is also one reason why someone like Khali (Don't get me wrong I'm not a Fan of him!) isn't WWE Champ because no one cares about him.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Got to Disagree with you on that. I think it's a poularity thing. If someone is popular and sells good merchandise they make him WWE Champ. That is also one reason why someone like Khali (Don't get me wrong I'm not a Fan of him!) isn't WWE Champ because no one cares about him.
    I dont think its really a popularity Contest. It doesnt matter who the Fans like but it does matter who HHH likes. for example Sheamus became WWE Champion in his first year because he is a good buddy of HHH. Anyway for me its not about popularity wether from fans nor the Bosses its about performance and effort and Daniel Bryan worked his butt off over last year and always worked 110% and gave us more than anybody on the Roster especially more than Orton, Batista, Cena or Lesnar or whoever is in the Titel picture right now. Daniel Bryan deserves to be Champion more than anybody right now because of his effort and perfomance, period.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    I dont think its really a popularity Contest. It doesnt matter who the Fans like but it does matter who HHH likes. for example Sheamus became WWE Champion in his first year because he is a good buddy of HHH. Anyway for me its not about popularity wether from fans nor the Bosses its about performance and effort and Daniel Bryan worked his butt off over last year and always worked 110% and gave us more than anybody on the Roster especially more than Orton, Batista, Cena or Lesnar or whoever is in the Titel picture right now. Daniel Bryan deserves to be Champion more than anybody right now because of his effort and perfomance, period.
    Yes I agree you're absolutely right on that, but I think Popularity is also a big factor but these points like beeing good with the Bosses or working his butt of are a much bigger factor.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Dude the show and merchandise is different. For example when I go to their shop and saw an item that I find it cooler but the the owner of that merchandise is not so popular, would you buy it? For me I will because that item is nothing to do with him, I the one who will use it. And even no matter how popular the owner of his merchandise if it sucks I would not buy it lol, it just a plain garbage and a waste of money. Just look at the sales of Cena's merchandise over Bryan, you find it Bryan more popular than Cena right? That's why you found him more deserving to be WWE champ. That's the prime example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfDevils View Post
    Dude the show and merchandise is different. For example when I go to their shop and saw an item that I find it cooler but the the owner of that merchandise is not so popular, would you buy it? For me I will because that item is nothing to do with him, I the one who will use it. And even no matter how popular the owner of his merchandise if it sucks I would not buy it lol, it just a plain garbage and a waste of money. Just look at the sales of Cena's merchandise over Bryan, you find it Bryan more popular than Cena right? That's why you found him more deserving to be WWE champ. That's the prime example of that.
    Actually I find Bryan not much more popular than Cena. If you ask someone who is not a WWE Fan about it, he will most likely answer somethin with Cena because he is the Face of the WWE. Sure Bryan deserves the Title but I don't find he's the most popular guy in the WWE.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Vince is acting pretty ignorant in this matter. He doesn't listen to the fans, but he listens to himself.
    Got to agree with you, thought it was stupid that Vince McMahon was having none of it, Daniel Bryan has the potential to carry WWE when John Cena leaves.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Daniel Bryan is the greatest superstar of current roster and he deserve to headline the wrestlemania

We want punk

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........