dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Officials Disappointed with Batista's Return

Follow us on Social Media

WWE officials were initially disappointed with the reaction that Batista got for his return but when the ratings came in and they were high, officials decided that it wasn't Batista's fault. They blamed it on the fans in Dayton, Ohio. The feeling now is that Dayton won't be getting a pay-per-view anytime soon.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Ooh come on, most of the crowds around the world would have reacted like those guys did.
    Last edited by Jermaine; 02-01-2014 at 10:35 PM.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator

Wow, WWE are a bunch of ****s for doing that.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Wow WWE is able to blame everyone except themselves. WWE is fault of the fan reaction because they dont wanna give Daniel Bryan what he deserve
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Have they ever thought about that they just weren't interested in seeing Batista?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Wow WWE is able to blame everyone except themselves. WWE is fault of the fan reaction because they dont wanna give Daniel Bryan what he deserve
    Why is he the one who deserve? Is this popularity contest or just because he worked all year? FYI he is not the only one who worked every week. Besides the wrestlers work every week because WWE told them to do so. Are the fans the one who will operate the show? He is just not fit to be the main Guy in WWE. I'm not against bryan and absolutely not batista fan but I can't blame WWE if you compare the looks of batista and bryan: Who will frightened on a small guy? Just fewer than big Guys. Is a being a big guy has natural intimidation factor? Yes. Besides that his natural looks is not cool, his sucks on choosing in ring attire. So in hierarchy his is not on top. IMO he is just like but better and more popular than kofi kingston a mid carder.

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfDevils View Post
    Why is he the one who deserve? Is this popularity contest or just because he worked all year? FYI he is not the only one who worked every week. Besides the wrestlers work every week because WWE told them to do so. Are the fans the one who will operate the show? He is just not fit to be the main Guy in WWE. I'm not against bryan and absolutely not batista fan but I can't blame WWE if you compare the looks of batista and bryan: Who will frightened on a small guy? Just fewer than big Guys. Is a being a big guy has natural intimidation factor? Yes. Besides that his natural looks is not cool, his sucks on choosing in ring attire. So in hierarchy his is not on top. IMO he is just like but better and more popular than kofi kingston a mid carder.
    I dont know if you watched the whole last year wrestling but Daniel Bryan worked his butt off, he gives always 110% and performed better than everyone on the roster. DB isnt popular because he is a nice person, he is because the fans see what he is doing in the Ring. And yeah he deserves to be Champion more than anybody in the WWE

I dont know if you watched the whole last year wrestling but Daniel Bryan worked his butt off, he gives always 110% and performed better than everyone on the roster. DB isnt popular because he is a nice person, he is because the fans see what he is doing in the Ring. And yeah he deserves to be Champion more than anybody in the WWE
    Dude they are being paid to work. Even if WWE and I agree on a contract, I would do the same. I will work 100 percent or above because I agree to it. That is what they do because that is what management wants to. The management instructed everyone of them what they will do.

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfDevils View Post
    Dude they are being paid to work. Even if WWE and I agree on a contract, I would do the same. I will work 100 percent or above because I agree to it. That is what they do because that is what management wants to. The management instructed everyone of them what they will do.
    No way they get paid?? Dude now I see things clear

Of course everyone works and get paid to work but I dont think you see what Daniel Bryan did this year. He definitly worked harder than anybody else. No one deserve more to be Champion than he. There is no one working harder than DB, period

No way they get paid?? Dude now I see things clear

Of course everyone works and get paid to work but I dont think you see what Daniel Bryan did this year. He definitly worked harder than anybody else. No one deserve more to be Champion than he. There is no one working harder than DB, period
    As I said that's what they instructed him to do. For example he fight 3 guys in a ring, he fight twice in just one night, and WWE said okay show all your move set beat up these 3 guys. So ask you now what if he is not the guy who instructed these and instead give it to Rey Mysterio and just do what Wade Barret does, would you still find him deserving? Truth is okay you work hard you earn a bonus but that does not mean I'll give you my position. That is what the WWE management think.

You guys are both wrong(Eiden quite a bit less but still). Daniel Bryan deserves to be the champion because he is such an amazing in ring performer and has a huge following(because that IS very important GodOfDevuils). Not because he works the hardest. Yes he works very hard for himself and the WWE but if it is about that than it`s the right thing that Cena is the face off the company(as much as i dislike his in-ring performance). That guy has been working his ass off for years and not only because the WWE wants that from him, but also because he loves the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    You guys are both wrong(Eiden quite a bit less but still). Daniel Bryan deserves to be the champion because he is such an amazing in ring performer and has a huge following(because that IS very important GodOfDevuils). Not because he works the hardest. Yes he works very hard for himself and the WWE but if it is about that than it`s the right thing that Cena is the face off the company(as much as i dislike his in-ring performance). That guy has been working his ass off for years and not only because the WWE wants that from him, but also because he loves the business.
    Disagree on that. If its about hard work its still Bryan. Cena isnt great in the ring and not on the mic. What else counts for when it comes to be a hard worker?? Kissing the bosses butts? Yeah we know Cena is great at it.

FOR ME, Daniel Bryan is on top of the Buisness right now, no matter what it is about

Disagree on that. If its about hard work its still Bryan. Cena isnt great in the ring and not on the mic. What else counts for when it comes to be a hard worker?? Kissing the bosses butts? Yeah we know Cena is great at it.

FOR ME, Daniel Bryan is on top of the Buisness right now, no matter what it is about
    Than we disagree on that. Yeah Bryan is much better in ring but does that mean he works harder? No, Cena just has his limitations, he has never been a good wrestler but he puts much effort in everything he does. Look at what he does for all the talent in the lockerroom, look at what he does for things like the make a wish foundation. In ring i don`t like the guy, but outside the ring there isn`t anyone that works as hard as John Cena within the WWE and that includes the management. Hard work to me hasn`t got anything to do with skills. I`m not saying i don`t think Bryan deserves the spot or doesn`t work hard because he does but outside the ring he doesn`t do nearly as much as Cena and Cena has also been doing that for years now.

Lol Kissing the bosses butts? How much you knows about it? Did he ask himself to the boss when he started in business to give him a championship match and treat him special just like punk and bryan does now a days? As far as I know if I'm not wrong, the authority is the one who picked him to be the Top Guy of the company. I'm not completely saying that D. Bryan does not deserve at least won another championship in the future and besides he won already in the past. But the only thing I don't really like is that he or his followers can't wait when. If your a worker you should respect your boss, you should not face palm them your achievement and tell to him "I'm great, I should deserve more than this." Can't you wait when they notice you. Besides in work, luck is a factor too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Than we disagree on that. Yeah Bryan is much better in ring but does that mean he works harder? No, Cena just has his limitations, he has never been a good wrestler but he puts much effort in everything he does. Look at what he does for all the talent in the lockerroom, look at what he does for things like the make a wish foundation. In ring i don`t like the guy, but outside the ring there isn`t anyone that works as hard as John Cena within the WWE and that includes the management. Hard work to me hasn`t got anything to do with skills. I`m not saying i don`t think Bryan deserves the spot or doesn`t work hard because he does but outside the ring he doesn`t do nearly as much as Cena and Cena has also been doing that for years now.
    He does the make a wish foundation stuff because kids loe him and wannt to meet, everyone would do it in his position that doesnt make him a hard worker. What does he do for the Talents? Since when WWE is known for pushing young talents?? Cena, no matter what you do for the talents, go ahead it seems to work

When it comes to Wrestling the Best Guys are Punk, Bryan and Ziggler and none of them gets what they deserve.

I guess we wont agree on that topic ever so I guess we should stop now

Good to see you back in action Jermaine. #TheJermsterIsBack

He does the make a wish foundation stuff because kids loe him and wannt to meet, everyone would do it in his position that doesnt make him a hard worker. What does he do for the Talents? Since when WWE is known for pushing young talents?? Cena, no matter what you do for the talents, go ahead it seems to work

When it comes to Wrestling the Best Guys are Punk, Bryan and Ziggler and none of them gets what they deserve.

I guess we wont agree on that topic ever so I guess we should stop now

Good to see you back in action Jermaine. #TheJermsterIsBack
    Let`s just agree on disagreeing
    I agree that those guys are the best wrestler but we just disagree on what working hard is!
    Yep i`m back, trying to make my contribution and give my DR buddies some needed attention lol

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Thank you

Member www.desirulez.net

Stuff all of you's. John Cena is the legend, and always will be! <3

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

if punk chant through out the show in chicago so no PPV in chicago ? are u kidding me ?
    Last edited by dR SuperRocker; 02-03-2014 at 03:40 PM.