dR www.desirulez.net

Default Plans to Make Sting the Raw General Manager

Follow us on Social Media

The latest on Sting is that he still has not signed but the general feeling is that it's a foregone conclusion that he's coming in.

While he's not expected to be rushed into a match at WrestleMania XXX, word is that the working idea right now is for Sting to possibly be the new RAW General Manager.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Sting would be a great GM but i rather see him wrestle (against taker at WM!) And at the moment the WWE doesn`t really need a GM with the authority storyline going on right now.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator

I'd rather watch him wrestle.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Yeah but the problem is, I think his Contract with TNA runs out in March and then there is the 90 Days no TV appearance clause after the conract runs out. That means Sting is not allowed to show up on TV in WWE till April and that is after WM I think
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Yeah but the problem is, I think his Contract with TNA runs out in March and then there is the 90 Days no TV appearance clause after the conract runs out. That means Sting is not allowed to show up on TV in WWE till April and that is after WM I think
    Agree.But i want to see undertaker vs sting

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I think he can be there earlier, because several News are reporting that WWE is maybe planning to involve him at Wrestlemania XXX if he signs a Contract.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I think he can be there earlier, because several News are reporting that WWE is maybe planning to involve him at Wrestlemania XXX if he signs a Contract.
    As far as I know he will show up at the Raw after WM. Sooner it wont be possible I guess. But imagine that jack, WM31 Undertaker Vs. Sting and they retire both after that Match. It would be the perfect Scenario. WWE would have one year to teach all these kids who Sting is and get him involved into WWE Business (like Raw GM or something)
    and then they face each other at WM 31

Its way better like that than to rush things. Even though he would be ready for WM30 its way too less time to build up a Storyline and the kids wont appreciate the Match cuz they dont know who Sting is.

And also Sting would have 1 year time to prepare himself for his last match
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

As far as I know he will show up at the Raw after WM. Sooner it wont be possible I guess. But imagine that jack, WM31 Undertaker Vs. Sting and they retire both after that Match. It would be the perfect Scenario. WWE would have one year to teach all these kids who Sting is and get him involved into WWE Business (like Raw GM or something)
    and then they face each other at WM 31

Its way better like that than to rush things and even though he will be ready for WM30 its way too less time to build up a Storyline and the kids wont appreciate the Match cuz they dont know who Sting is.

And also Sting would have 1 year time to prepare himself for his last match
    Yes at Wrestlemania 31 would be perfect, but I guess if he's able to be there, he will be there in some other Role.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

i was right