Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Default PTP (Possible Spoiler)

Follow us on Social Media

After the latest episode of Smackdown it sure looks like the Prime Time Players have broke up as a tag team. What are your guys thoughts on that? What is in store for Titus and as well for Darren?

Personally i think they were great and deserved a title run but perhaps it was time for them to break up right now. I see them both as good mid-carders and i can`t wait to see what`s going to happen to them.

By the way i just found out Darren Young is gay and is nominated for a GLAAD media award. Do you guys have any opinions on that? It`s a very big issue these days so i`m anxious to know how you think about it. Personally i think it`s a great thing that Darren isn`t afraid to admit his sexuality. Perhaps he will be one of the persons to break the taboo of being a active gay sporter!
    Last edited by Jermaine; 02-01-2014 at 05:34 AM.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Looks like I have to watch Smackdown first.

And about the Gay thing.... I have no problem with him being Gay but I have to admit that I thought the WWE would have.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    I have no problem with him being Gay but I have to admit that I thought the WWE would have.
    I think they do, when he came out he was treated in a very 'token' fashion

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I think they do, when he came out he was treated in a very 'token' fashion
    maybe they just waiting for a moment to get rid of him. Maybe thats why they seperate them, when he fails (or WWE making him fail) as Singles competitor. Its easier to say you have to go

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

I can see Titus O`Neill be a mid-carder. Darren ? No, just no.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Titus can make to the Mid-Card or Upper Mid-Card but not further. About Darren Young: I think he doesn't has a bright future.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Titus can make to the Mid-Card or Upper Mid-Card but not further. About Darren Young: I think he doesn't has a bright future.
    They were a great Tag Team though. And there is another shame on the situation going on in WWE. They were a great Tag Team and WWE never gave them a Title run, New Age Outlaws comes back and get the title handed to them

They were a great Tag Team though. And there is another shame on the situation going on in WWE. They were a great Tag Team and WWE never gave them a Title run, New Age Outlaws comes back and get the title handed to them
    Yes I agree. They deserved a Tag Title Run before they splitted. Liked them as a Team. MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! *dance*

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Yes I agree. They deserved a Tag Title Run before they splitted. Liked them as a Team. MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! *dance*
    Now, I watched SD. It seems like they splitting The Real Americans as a Team as well. Are they kidding me?? Who is left then?? Cody and Goldi who wont be Tag Partner for long time anymore and the Uso's, right??

Now, I watched SD. It seems like they splitting The Real Americans as a Team as well. Are they kidding me?? Who is left then?? Cody and Goldi who wont be Tag Partner for long time anymore and the Uso's, right??
    I think so. At least those are the only Teams that have Matches on TV regularly.

Junior Moderator

WWE supported Darren a little too much when he came out. I'll watch Smackdown, and then give my opinion.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

That makes sense to me. They were a great tag team who deserved a title run in my opinion. But they are giving Cesaro a push and he definitely deserves that. Hopefully they will do something good with Swagger because he is an awesome athlete!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Titus is the future of the company and Darren,He will leave very soon

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

i think wwe is planning for monster brawl at wm which include clay , tensai , ryback , titus , henry , show etc so a break as they need heel in match too