Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Who you think will walk out of Elimination Chamber as Champ

Follow us on Social Media

So as we now know after watching Smackdown that Antonio Cesaro and Christian are final 2 member in the Elimination who you think will walk out as champion?

The complete list of wrestlers in the Match are

1- Randy Orton
    2 - John Cena
    3- Daniel Bryan
    4- Sheamus
    5- Christian
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Who will win?

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Randy orton or daniel bryan

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Either it's Randy Orton and we will have at Wrestlemania Orton vs Batista, or it's Daniel Bryan and we will get a Triple Threat Match at Wrestlemania between Bryan, Orton & Batista.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Probably Orton. I don`t think they will give Bryan the WM Main event although he deserves it. And someway i also don`t count out being Brock Lesnar in that match so it also could be a Triple threat.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

want christan to take the title from *****ortan

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I've a feeling Orton will retain, if not Cena or Bryan will win. Can't see the other 3

Just to note again, EC picture is terrible lol

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I guess its going to be Orton.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Orton will probably win at EC and more likely to lose belts at Wrestlemania.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Still possible for Brock. Remember Edge beat a guy and then he a replaced it as a contender in the chamber. It might happen again. And might be Batista vs Lesnar at WM30. Or if does not happen maybe a triple threat in WM30. One more possible match for brock is him vs the undertaker. He might rage badly because he didn't have what he wants but the undertakers show up and fight him.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

F**k Orton. Cesaro ftw. Even thought it`ll be Orton ...

Junior Moderator

I think Randy will walk out as champ.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Well i think it will be Batista vs Brock at EC, Brock wins and claimns that he won against the #1 contender and will get into the WM Main Event.I more likely see CM Punk still getting in the EC (prolly because Christian will be injured )
    If CM Punk walks out on the company, i think Cena will win and fight Batista and Brock.
    Quite simple due to the fact that you got 2 power houses. Cena would just be the best match up.
    Even though i dont like it.

No one wins.

Match goes on, Orton ends up being the first eliminated and the announcers build up how we are guaranteed a new champ. Everyone is in the ring and then Lensar comes down and breaks into the chamber and destroys everyone including the ref and the bout is declared a no contest with the pay per view ending with Brock celebrating. Next night the Authority out comes talking about how Randy wasn't beaten, Vince comes down declares the title vacant. Announces a 14 man tournament at Wrestlemania to determine a champion. Batista and Orton get first round byes, other Elimination Chamber participates are automatically in the tournament. Other 4 spots will be determined by qualifying matches. One next week in Chicago involving CM Punk if he wants back in.

Or Orton wins and we get the worst WM main event since Triple H vs Orton

Quote Originally Posted by josh_tan View Post
    No one wins.

Match goes on, Orton ends up being the first eliminated and the announcers build up how we are guaranteed a new champ. Everyone is in the ring and then Lensar comes down and breaks into the chamber and destroys everyone including the ref and the bout is declared a no contest with the pay per view ending with Brock celebrating. Next night the Authority out comes talking about how Randy wasn't beaten, Vince comes down declares the title vacant. Announces a 14 man tournament at Wrestlemania to determine a champion. Batista and Orton get first round byes, other Elimination Chamber participates are automatically in the tournament. Other 4 spots will be determined by qualifying matches. One next week in Chicago involving CM Punk if he wants back in.

I really hope that will happen, it's far more interesting than Randy winning (like it will happen most probably)

Quote Originally Posted by josh_tan View Post
    No one wins.

Are you shitting me? Vince doesn't give a shit about this idea, he thinks it's balls! Commence Batista vs. Orton

However, I think your idea is good!

Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    more likely see CM Punk still getting in the EC (prolly because Christian will be injured )
    I would rather not see Cm Punk at Ec than him taking another misused talent's spot his all leaving will be meaningless.

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

if punk work at chamber than it will be punk vs kane for sure

I don't know how many of you know that Elimination Chamber is at Minneapolis, Minnesota expect something big from Lesnar its his hometown
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 02-06-2014 at 12:54 AM.

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Vinnie Mac WANTS to have his fantasy orgasm watching Orton and Batista wrestle in the main event, he won't change those plans

Default Randy

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    I guess its going to be Orton.
    It. Think so randy orton is a chmps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast