dR www.desirulez.net

Default Was John Cena Injured on RAW?, Backstage News on Orton-Lesnar-Batista

Follow us on Social Media

- Word is that WWE officials realized they had to “tread lightly” with Brock Lesnar and Batista in the segment on this past Monday’s RAW because of the fact that fans want to turn them both. There was a lot of angst among officials backstage over the big 9pm segment with Randy Orton, Lesnar and Batista because they were scared Batista would continue to get heat while Lesnar would end up the babyface.

- There was some concern that John Cena suffered an injury in the six-man match on Monday’s RAW after a spot with Roman Reigns. Cena waved off medical attention backstage and was believed to be in pain but that’s it.

Junior Moderator

Lesnar, seemed like a face to me because of the way Paul Heyman addressed Brad Maddox. Batista still seems like a tweener because of the boos he's getting, and he's also acting really aggressive.

Lesnar turning face would be a great set, as fans could easily get behind him as he is a former UFC Champ and one of the faces of the Ruthless Aggresion era, and yes, Batista was one too, but getting the crowd behind a legit monster who beats a coward and a thunder-stealer is very easy...

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I have never seen Lesnar as he Face because he was there before my time watching WWE, and since he returned, he was always a Heel, but I can imagine him to be a pretty good Face.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Lesnar as a face is better than Batista as a face. So, Lesnar.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Lesnar is the same type of "heel" as Stone Cold was, not at that level tho

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    Lesnar as a face is better than Batista as a face. So, Lesnar.
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........