View Poll Results: Who is the New Investor??

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jeff Jarrett

3 30.00%
  • Jeff Hardy

0 0%
  • Sting

1 10.00%
  • Aj Styles

0 0%
  • Toby Keith

0 0%
  • Eric Bischoff

6 60.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Default TNA's New Investor

Follow us on Social Media

So tomorrow the Investor is will be revealed. Who do you giys think its going to be?? Here are some options mentioned on the Internet:

1. Jeff Jarrett

2. Jeff Hardy

3. Sting

4. Toby Keith

5. AJ Styles

6. Eric Bischoff

I would say its Jeff Jarett or Eric Bischoff. Both would be great option.

What are your thoughts to it. Who is the new Investor??
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 01-30-2014 at 03:40 AM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

Wait, so what's this Investor storyline all about?

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Wait, so what's this Investor storyline all about?
    Its going to be a fight about the Power in TNA Storyline. Dixie Carter had beef with AJ styles, he left the Company with the Belt and defend it in Mexico, Japan and ROH. When he came back AJ fought Magnus to declare the real Champion. Dixie did everything to make Aj lose (she misused her power). Jeff Hardy left because of that.

Now there is this "New Investor". HE signed the American Wolves and I guess he will bring back AJ Styles and Jeff hardy as well. And in my opinion there will be now a fight between Team Dixie and Team new Investor

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Its going to be a fight about the Power in TNA Storyline. Dixie Carter had beef with AJ styles, he left the Company with the Belt and defend it in Mexico, Japan and ROH. When he came back AJ fought Magnus to declare the real Champion. Dixie did everything to make Aj lose (she misused her power). Jeff Hardy left because of that.

Now there is this "New Investor". HE signed the American Wolves and I guess he will bring back AJ Styles and Jeff hardy as well. And in my opinion there will be now a fight between Team Dixie and Team new Investor
    Oh, thanks for the info.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I guess I would go with Bischoff.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Don't know if that's really true but I read that there's a high chance that MVP has signed with TNA and that he's is the New Investor. Don't like this.
    Personally Eric Bischoff would be cool!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'm guessing it will be Sting as it was mentioned he must have aquired a lot of money over the years in a previous episode, however, hoping it's anyone else bar him, jeff hardy and AJ

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Don't know but i think it would Jeff Jarrett

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    In my dream scenario it would be Shane O'Mac, chance in reality: 0,0000000000000000000001%
    We can all dream bro.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I think it`s double J, Jeff Jarret. Also wouldn`t mind if it turns out to be Bischoff.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Sting - Hopefully signed with WWE.
    MVP - Is a great Wrestler and I would love to see him in TNA but I dont think he will be a wise choice for the the Investor
    Shane McMahon - not impossible but not very likely
    Jeff Hardy and AJ - Same like MVP. Great Wrestler but not a wise choice for the Investor
    Eric Bischoff - Could be but he is not my first choice

Jeff Jarrett - this is my Pick.
    He announced that he will make a new promotion and whats a better way to do that than taking over an already excisting Promotion
    My Idea is that JJ and Dixie will fight for the Power in TNA like in a WCW/NWO Storyline. Team Dxie will be Bad Influence, Roode and all the other Heels who helped Dixie in the Past and Team JJ will be American Wolves, AJ, Jeff Hardy maybe MVP and some of the other Faces in the Company

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Tna hasn't really been able to hide returns these days so going by internet rumors its Jeff Jarrett

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Tna hasn't really been able to hide returns these days so going by internet rumors its Jeff Jarrett
    Yeah but that has nothing to do with TNA, its the Internet. TNA announce a return and the Internet starts guessing and unfortunately someone is right. There are not so much people who could be the Investor and more than 10 names rumored so of course someone will be right

Yeah but that has nothing to do with TNA, its the Internet. TNA announce a return and the Internet starts guessing and unfortunately someone is right. There are not so much people who could be the Investor and more than 10 names rumored so of course someone will be right
    I haven`t had any time to read those rumors but this storyline just suits Double J. The other options (except Bischoff) would be weird if you ask me. I don`t see anyone of them play the part of the invester. Also Jeff Jarrett hasn`t been involved in Impact for quite a while now so he probably feels it`s time for him to take over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I haven`t had any time to read those rumors but this storyline just suits Double J. The other options (except Bischoff) would be weird if you ask me. I don`t see anyone of them play the part of the invester. Also Jeff Jarrett hasn`t been involved in Impact for quite a while now so he probably feels it`s time for him to take over again.
    Yeah there was also a subliminal hint on the TNA youtube channel who it could be. Dixie tels Spud to get rid off some images of the Wall and its one of Double J, Aj Styles and a Painting of Jeff Hardy. That could proof my point that it is JJ and that he will bring back AJ and Hardy Check it out:

Yeah there was also a subliminal hint on the TNA youtube channel who it could be. Dixie tels Spud to get rid off some images of the Wall and its one of Double J, Aj Styles and a Painting of Jeff Hardy. That could proof my point that it is JJ and that he will bring back AJ and Hardy Check it out:

Thanks for the video mate.
    Your idea sounds plausible and it`s also the first thing that comes to my mind. With all the rumours involving Sting singing with WWE i don`t think he will have anything to do with this. It just reeks off Double J. The only problem i have with this kind of videos is that it`s also very often used to lead us in one direction while it`s the total reverse. That`s why i also don`t count out Bischoff cause it would also be an action that suits him. Anyway i can`t wait till this weeks impact is posted!

Thanks for the video mate.
    Your idea sounds plausible and it`s also the first thing that comes to my mind. With all the rumours involving Sting singing with WWE i don`t think he will have anything to do with this. It just reeks off Double J. The only problem i have with this kind of videos is that it`s also very often used to lead us in one direction while it`s the total reverse. That`s why i also don`t count out Bischoff cause it would also be an action that suits him. Anyway i can`t wait till this weeks impact is posted!
    Yeah I cant wait either. Thats why I'm going to watch it live 3 and a half hour

Yeah I cant wait either. Thats why I'm going to watch it live 3 and a half hour
    Good luck haha. By the time impact start i will already be a sleep. In Germany you can watch Impact on TV can`t you? Holland sucks in that way, we have practically no wrestling on TV. Can`t wait to see the WWE superstars performing live in a couple of months!!!

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Good luck haha. By the time impact start i will already be a sleep. In Germany you can watch Impact on TV can`t you? Holland sucks in that way, we have practically no wrestling on TV. Can`t wait to see the WWE superstars performing live in a couple of months!!!
    Yeah it's on TV, but only a Short Version an on Saturday on week later. If you wan't to watch full, you have to go to the Internet site of German TV Channel Sport1. They offer the Impacts and PPV with a Internet Stream, but you have to pay for the Full Versions and PPVs of course.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast