Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default decrease forum signature

Follow us on Social Media

meri suggestion ye hai k dr par jo itnay baray baray signature lgay hain in ko kam krna chahiye.pura page in signature images se bhara hota hai aur post bechari 1 konay main nazar aa rhi hoti hai...is liay main request krun ga k please signature size kam krne k baray main sochain.

Member www.desirulez.net

LOOL. Bro, try speaking in English man. I know that you speak Hindi quite well, and thats great and all... but we must take into account other people that visit dR website from overseas, you know? Basically if anyone is wondering what punjabian5 said - He is worried about the amount of space signatures are taking up in the forum posts. He is expressing his concern through the fact that when you open up pages, all you can see is signatures everywhere whilst scrolling down.

My opinion. I think that you are partially right in some ways. It can be annoying, but I think that doesn't overshadow the fact that this website is all a bit of fun and masti. Its alright if signatures are used by members, as long as they stay within the Forum Signature Policy. Although, I must admit.. the sizing can definitely be rethink-ed to solve the issue!

Thanks,
    ​Go Royal Challengers Bangalore!

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

As long as they are as big as it's allowed. No Problem, and no need to complain. If you see anyone that's too big, send a Link or a Screenshot, then Admins can look into it and solve it.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

it was a suggestion.if you think that it should be decreased then please do it otherwise leave it...thanks for comment

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by punjabian5 View Post
    it was a suggestion.if you think that it should be decreased then please do it otherwise leave it...thanks for comment
    Best way is to PM an Admin or Founder with that Suggestion. They can tell you then what they think about it.

Administrator www.desirulez.net

already we make some restrictions regarding signature if u found any member's sig violating these rules then u can notify here or via msg to me or any other admin/founder http://www.desirulez.net/threads/554...e-restrictions here u can see restrictions regarding signature