dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on WWE’s Big Singles Push for Roman Reigns

Follow us on Social Media

The talk about giving Roman Reigns a major singles push started in mid-December, before his singles match against CM Punk on Old School RAW, when his name surfaced as a potential opponent for Goldberg at WrestleMania XXX, as we’ve noted before on DWN.

While Goldberg is not currently in the WrestleMania plans, the push for Reigns is still on. WWE has gone back and forth on what to do with The Shield, with cases being made to break them up or keep them together. The talk has spilled over to TV as the indecisiveness can be tracked by any fan paying attention.

WWE decided to start separating Reigns from The Shield in the 30-man Royal Rumble match by highlighting his work, allowing for him to be the final elimination and breaking Kane’s record of the most eliminations.

While WrestleMania plans for Reigns are unknown with Goldberg out, it’s clear he’s rose as the “top guy” from The Shield. The irony is that Reigns was considered to be the greenest of the faction and his work on the main roster has been better than anything he ever did in NXT.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Looking forward what they are going to do with Reigns. He is improving quite rapidly. What i can remember from his time in nxt he wasn`t special at all. In fact in my opinion Rollins and Ambrose were much better in nxt.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Looking forward what they are going to do with Reigns. He is improving quite rapidly. What i can remember from his time in nxt he wasn`t special at all. In fact in my opinion Rollins and Ambrose were much better in nxt.
    Got to agree. Reigns has made very big progress, but also Ambrose and Rollins aren't worse than him. All 3 are great and deserve a push, but just at this Moment it's Reigns because Vince likes the Powerhouse guys.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Got to agree. Reigns has made very big progress, but also Ambrose and Rollins aren't worse than him. All 3 are great and deserve a push, but just at this Moment it's Reigns because Vince likes the Powerhouse guys.
    Ambrose and Rollins definitely aren`t worse and i fully agree they all deserve u push but it just amazes me how fast Reigns has improved. Ambrose and Rollins are also improving but step by little step. Personally i enjoy watching Ambrose very much. That guy is great in the ring and on the mic, he just has charisma and is one hell of a crazy dude lol.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I don't think Reigns has improved any more than Ambrose or Rollins, I thought he was excellent as Leakee in FCW and I always liked the way he performed, maybe that's just perception I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I don't think Reigns has improved any more than Ambrose or Rollins, I thought he was excellent as Leakee in FCW and I always liked the way he performed, maybe that's just perception I guess
    I think it is perception. Or perhaps he just didn`t show his capability`s in NXT because i didn`t watch FCW when he was there so i can`t judge how he`s done there. I can only say that from my point of view that he has improved quite a bit from when he was in NXT till now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Ambrose and Rollins definitely aren`t worse and i fully agree they all deserve u push but it just amazes me how fast Reigns has improved. Ambrose and Rollins are also improving but step by little step. Personally i enjoy watching Ambrose very much. That guy is great in the ring and on the mic, he just has charisma and is one hell of a crazy dude lol.
    I think Ambrose is the best of them: but simply not on TV-PG programming, his character is a deranged, twisted guy, he competed in CZW with bladejobs in almost all his matches, in ECW he would be a main eventer, but in PG WWE I don't think he will be great...

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I think Ambrose is the best of them: but simply not on TV-PG programming, his character is a deranged, twisted guy, he competed in CZW with bladejobs in almost all his matches, in ECW he would be a main eventer, but in PG WWE I don't think he will be great...
    Fully agree on that, i know that stuff won`t happen in WWE but to me he will always be the greatest of The Shield because of his previous work.

Junior Moderator

I just want the Shield to disband. I'm waiting for Reigns to become a one man machine.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

wwe should push all three guys as all are amazing in different criteria
    ambrose - mic legend
    seth - best seller in the shield more over a great high flyer
    roman - best move set in wwe after bryan

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    wwe should push all three guys as all are amazing in different criteria
    ambrose - mic legend
    seth - best seller in the shield more over a great high flyer
    roman - best move set in wwe after bryan
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........