Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default CM Punk Leaves WWE... Forever?

Follow us on Social Media

Before WWE RAW on Monday, WWE Officials, Vince McMahon and CM Punk held a meeting where CM Punk told Vince McMahon he was "going home and never returning."

Apparently, one of CM Punk's goal before retiring was to headline Wrestlemania, but now, it seems impossible for him because he realized that he was going to headline Wrestlemania XXX and with his contract set to expire in July 2014, CM Punk decided to leave WWE.

What are your opinions about CM Punk walking out?

As i already said, i understand Punk, he works his ass off every single week. He wanted to be in the main event of WM but because of this part-time wrestlers like The Rock who comes back for 2-3 matches get's a championship shot for nothing, and takes the spot at WM and now the same story with Batista, it's not fair. On the other hand i really hope this is a work and leads to Punk vs Authority, if not, WWE will lose a lot of fans.

Junior Moderator

Punk deserved to headline WM at least once, so it's WWE's fault. I don't think he'll return. My guess is that he'll go to RoH, or TNA. If he goes to TNA, they'll get so many viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Punk deserved to headline WM at least once, so it's WWE's fault. I don't think he'll return. My guess is that he'll go to RoH, or TNA. If he goes to TNA, they'll get so many viewers.
    No way in hell he shows up another else on a full time basis, for a number of reasons.

1. The main one is that he still works for WWE until July no matter what. Taking his ball and going home doesnt get him out of a legally binding contract.
    2. If he's quitting because he doesnt get to headline Wrestlemania, why would he be happy to work a high school gym for 500 fans at a TNA or ROH show?
    3. One of the main reasons he's leaving is because he doesnt like the touring schedule and general toughness of wrestling every night, so I really dont see him going to any other company full time.

Basically, if he's done in WWE, he's done with wrestling. He may show up somewhere like ROH or even New Japan to cut a coupe promos and maybe work a match, but he's not signing with anyone else.

Really, WWE should just put KENTA in Punks spot, and nothing will change except suddenly the offence will look a lot better. Punks already stolen half KENTAs moveset anyway.
    The Prince Is Here...

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Hell i'd start watching if he went there

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Basically, if he's done in WWE, he's done with wrestling. He may show up somewhere like ROH or even New Japan to cut a coupe promos and maybe work a match, but he's not signing with anyone else.
    Oh man, I just pictured Punk in the 2014 G1 Climax. **** WWE, Punk, get motivated, get in shape and get your ass to New Japan this instant.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I swear to god I won't watch wm if punk in not in it.

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Wow this is shocking. I dont think he is going to TNA. He was already there and wasnt really happy about how they used him. ROH would be an option.

Anyway I'm really excited to get news to that Topic
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I completely understand him. He has saved lots of money for a situation like this, and now he can leave because he doesn't need the WWE but the WWE needs him. I'm interested how things will continue with Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    I swear to god I won't watch wm if punk in not in it.
    Theres always other wrestling out there, dude. This week in WWE has reignited my interest in the indys.
    The Prince Is Here...

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Damn, that would suck for sure. Punk is one of the best wrestlers, and the best on the mic, one of the main reasons i watch WWE. But i do understand if he wants to leave. It`s just plain bs that guys like The Rock and Batista get to headline WM while others bust there asses 24/7 365 days a year. Whatever he does i fully support him. With his capability`s he can do whatever pleases him because he will make it anywhere in the wrestling business.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Seriously, meanwhile I think also 1 big reason for Punk leaving is HHH. Triple H is pissed at him, because he said Backstage that fighting Triple H is not a Main Event for Wrestlemania and that's not what he understands under headlining it (I agree with him). So Triple H has no interest at the moment at getting him back, and he said that he leaves this decision to Vince.
    (This is all only what I read, so this musn't be true, but it sounds most likely as a big reason.)

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Seriously, meanwhile I think also 1 big reason for Punk leaving is HHH. Triple H is pissed at him, because he said Backstage that fighting Triple H is not a Main Event for Wrestlemania and that's not what he understands under headlining it (I agree with him). So Triple H has no interest at the moment at getting him back, and he said that he leaves this decision to Vince.
    (This is all only what I read, so this musn't be true, but it sounds most likely as a big reason.)
    Triple H should take his head out of his own a$$ because fighting him at WM just isn`t headlining WM. Perhaps a couple of years ago it could have been. I think Punk is just fed up with the direction WWE is going, he just thinks guys like him and Bryan deserve that WM main event and i fully agree with him. Those oldies who show up a couple of times a year and get the spotlight should just take a step back if they truly love this business. Hopefully thinks will turn out fine, because i`ve read Vince and Punk are on much better turns now and Vince does like Punk to be at WM!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Triple H should take his head out of his own a$$ because fighting him at WM just isn`t headlining WM. Perhaps a couple of years ago it could have been. I think Punk is just fed up with the direction WWE is going, he just thinks guys like him and Bryan deserve that WM main event and i fully agree with him. Those oldies who show up a couple of times a year and get the spotlight should just take a step back if they truly love this business. Hopefully thinks will turn out fine, because i`ve read Vince and Punk are on much better turns now and Vince does like Punk to be at WM!
    to be honest, I think the reason why Triple H treats the new Guys like that is because he wants to be in the Record Books as long as possible. I always said HHH is/was an average Wrestler and people like Punk and Bryan deserve 10 times more title wins than he had but I guess thats will never happen as long as HHH has something to say in the Buisness. He always cared about whats best for him and his friends.

Its bad for buisness but it has not really an effect on WWE because they are too big to get hurt by that. Would WWE only has the money like TNA and would be only as big as TNA, they would be dead already. I love WWE but these politics has to stop
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

This is a bunch of bullshit, WWE are a bunch of retards who can't keep their talent

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

wwe can create a great story (if punk stick with his decision and want to leave wwe) so how about punk vs HHH career on the line most of guys things it would be hhh losing not punk so it will a gud match

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    wwe can create a great story (if punk stick with his decision and want to leave wwe) so how about punk vs HHH career on the line most of guys things it would be hhh losing not punk so it will a gud match
    Although not anymore, the horse has bolted...

Only Problem is: Punk is gone already.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Why would anyone thik that HHH is losing if Punk is the one whose contract is expiring? Plus piss him more by getting retired to the hands of person responsible for him quitting.

I think if Wwe has any shame they would put him in the Wwe World Title match along with Lensar,Batista and Randy and make him quit win or lose.
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 01-31-2014 at 10:41 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast