Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Arrow Dun Be Shy - Have Your Say

Follow us on Social Media

What is the point of life if you are
    not spending it with someone you love?

Do you agree or disagree ? Lets see if we can turn this into a full debate!

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

Payali, why don't you start off by what you think...and then it be easier to respond?
    An Everlasting Summer Romance --- In Process

T

Lollll *blush* ME u want MY say Lmao
    Kay

Well i tottaly agree with tht statement, if u dont hve family wid u than ur childhood is gonna be soo lonely nd boring and den if u dont hve frinds den life wont be fun and than ofcurz u need ur someone special later on

dR Angels www.desirulez.net

T

awww i SOOO agreee, if your not wit the people you love...wts the point of livin na?

THnx so much Falu!!! So HOT!

T

But sometimes its not what you choose. I mean you could love someone but that doesn't mean you can be with them. And just because you can't be with them doesn't mean you stop living, I mean life's not perfect, and you have to deal with that.

T

But if you love tht person and u cant live with them than u HAVE to move on and you will find someone else, like alrdy MOST ppl hve more than one person tht they possibly likee and at the end ur with the one tht it works out with but if it didnt work out with tht one u cud be with the other one u liked.

dR Angels www.desirulez.net

T

lol im not much of a debator type so yh...just wt i said n we all hve our opinions na

THnx so much Falu!!! So HOT!

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

T

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

T

Yea thats true but its hard to work out. You just can't love someone and move on easily or go back to a person who loves you because that'll just be unfair. I think the best thing to do is love the person, because thats not changing but live your life, and let them live theres. Love is love, not anything that can be forced to happen or to go away.

Coolest Person You Will Ever Know! www.desirulez.net

T

Angry

If some1 offers me all the wealth in the world, all the luxuries in this world but tell me to go somewhere away from my family, my friends. I would get into that some1's face and tell him fack off

Seriously, that statement is really true. Our parents go to jobs why? for us. They left their homeland and came to these foreign countries.. why? for our future. I am really lucky to have so many loved ones around me.

Thanks payal for this awesome thread

aww thanks payal, luv ya too.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

T

Agree with Himmy there. Family and Friends love is something compltely agreeing with the statement. Though I can't agree anymore to it.

T

No Problem Himmy
    What You Said Is 100 % Tru Abt Our Parents But Still Sometimes Ppl Forget Wht Thier Parents Do For Them && At Times So Do I..! Ill Try Not Too Next Time

@ Sarah

It Sounds So Bull Craphish To Say Its Hard To Forget Love But Dat Is A Truee Frekin Statement..Sarah In Ur Case Im Tellin You..Forget It Try Try Try Try Try Try Try TRY..When Love Has No Future It HAS To Be Forgoten!!!

T

Well payali, I completly understand what your coming from, but I'm not in the mood of forgetting, I'm compltely fine with living it, even though nothings gonna happen with it.