Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Your thoughts on Raw 1/27/14

Follow us on Social Media

Come on guy what did ya think. I thought it was good, loved the fans. I guess its a thing now that Lesnar is beating the sh*t out of people with a chair. I am pretty pissed the the Rhodes brothers didn't win the titles. I guess it pays to be HHH's SuperFriend.

dR www.desirulez.net

It was a pretty good RAW, I'm OK with the fact that the New age Outlaws are the champions. Just want to know how WWE will proceed with Batista since he is getting boo'ed even though he is a face.

I enjoyed this episode of RAW, despite the fact that I really missed Punk.I wanted him to come down and cut a promo or something but didn't happen. So Batista will face the winner of the EC, which is pretty obvious it's gonna be Brock Lesnar (hope not) but as long as Batista will face the champion at WM i don't want Bryan to be champ. Don't waste Bryan on Batista WWE, instead i hope for a huge WM moment for D.Bryan. On the other hand The Wyatts cost The Shield their spot in the EC , this can lead to Wyatts vs Shield at WM that would be awesome. I can't wait to see what will happen next with the shield and the wyatts.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Watched Live till Lesnar has beaten up the Rhodes Brothers. After that I went to sleep because I was too tired. Going to watch the Rest of that Show now, but so far it was okay. I was actually surprised by Kofi vs del Rio. That Match wasn't that bad.

Edit: Finished Watching. Wyatt's are going to be in serious trouble with The Shield now!
    Last edited by InvincibleOne; 01-29-2014 at 12:22 AM.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

It Was A Good Show,Missed Punk

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Most funny thing was people were chanting Bryan,Bryan when Batista and Randy were in the ring but not when Lesnar came just in few secs somewhere Lesnar does has more buzz these days than Randy and Batista. I think already that wrestlemania match card might suck cause HHH wants to feed us what he wants to see also i heard Batista has 2 year contract he like has whole evolution and Dx on shows these days (Shawn and Ric are still in legends contract with Wwe)

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Most funny thing was people were chanting Bryan,Bryan when Batista and Randy were in the ring but not when Lesnar came just in few secs somewhere Lesnar does has more buzz these days than Randy and Batista. I think already that wrestlemania match card might suck cause HHH wants to feed us what he wants to see also i heard Batista has 2 year contract he like has whole evolution and Dx on shows these days (Shawn and Ric are still in legends contract with Wwe)
    Crowd probably chanted Bryan to try and get a Batista reaction like Sunday lol

I enjoyed Raw, pretty much skipped through the last match though as I dislike tag matches unless they are elimination...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

YES YES YES

Shield vs Family