dR www.desirulez.net

Default Did Dolphins1925 Predict The Royal Rumble Correctly?, Goldust Comments on Eliminating Cody, More

Follow us on Social Media

- For those wondering, Reddit user Dolphins1925 correctly predicted the results of WWE's Royal Rumble pay-per-view last night. The results were in line with betting odds also.

- Goldust tweeted the following about eliminating his brother Cody Rhodes in last night's 30-man Royal Rumble match:

"Went to war and war found me! Sorry @CodyRhodesWWE . Love ya bro! #TheBrotherhoodWillRise"

- CNNMoney.com has an article up about 5 new products that are pushing the boundaries of traditional TV and the WWE Network is listed at #1. They wrote:

"With its forthcoming WWE Network, the pro wrestling monolith will be the biggest and most influential company to completely circumvent traditional television."

Junior Moderator

I saw the tweet saying that Batista would win during the first hour of the PPV. Damn, I'm surprised WWE hasn't been to find out who's behind all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I saw the tweet saying that Batista would win during the first hour of the PPV. Damn, I'm surprised WWE hasn't been to find out who's behind all of this.
    I think the likely answer is that they just don't care. It's always been possible to discover the answers in advance if you look hard enough, just because this guy is getting some publicity for being a jerk doesnt mean he's the first.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

i read rumors like 3 days before rumble that roman reigns will eliminate most men and batista will win

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I think the likely answer is that they just don't care. It's always been possible to discover the answers in advance if you look hard enough, just because this guy is getting some publicity for being a jerk doesnt mean he's the first.
    Not that many people pay attention to Dolphins, so that's probably why WWE doesn't care. Once he get's more publicity, I'm sure WWE will be more involved this.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Batista winning the Rumble was NOT a surprise to me at all .... now if He did not win, that would've been a BIG surprise

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Meanwhile - I predict you are reading my post...! Holy shit, I must be some kind of miracle worker

...on a less impressive note I also guessed Batista would win the rumble...

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Batista winning the Rumble was NOT a surprise to me at all .... now if He did not win, that would've been a BIG surprise
    It was for me because WWE usually doesn't give things away easily; especially a Royal Rumble winner. Remember when Chris Jericho returned, and he said that he'll win? He didn't, so I thought that Batista wouldn't either.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I never believed Jericho on that, it was written all over his face that he was not there to win the Rumble.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    I never believed Jericho on that, it was written all over his face that he was not there to win the Rumble.
    I definitely thought that Jericho would win lol.