dR www.desirulez.net

Default Batista Gets Backstage Heat, Negative Feedback from Fans Leaving, More

Follow us on Social Media

- As noted, Batista argued with fans on his way up the ramp after the Royal Rumble match last night and was seen flipping them off. There were some people backstage that were not happy about this.

- There was a lot of negative feedback coming from fans on their way out of the arena after last night's Royal Rumble in Pittsburgh.

- WWE's shop website has released new t-shirts for Sheamus and Ryback.

- After winning an award at the UK National TV Awards this past week, the cast of Educating Yorkshire did a Daniel Bryan "Yes!" chant on stage.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Batista don't deserve to win this,Other superstars do work hard and superstars like batista,brock lesnar,Y2J Came few weeks before a pay-per-view and take the spotlight Shit

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yeah just send that Asshole Batista back where he came from!

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Batista don't deserve to win this,Other superstars do work hard and superstars like batista,brock lesnar,Y2J Came few weeks before a pay-per-view and take the spotlight Shit
    but you got to say that Y2J did something to push others. He layed down for Punk, Ziggler and Fandango. Batista and Lesnar are just taking the Spotlight

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Batista was clearly winded, and has lost his edge. He is a shell of what he used to be, and riding on his old coattails of a name and reputation that he once had. Like the Rock. Yeah, they look good, but are out of shape and can't hang with the boys anymore.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

As much as I like Reigns, I'm glad Batista won, mainly because it seemed obvious Reigns was gonna get the win, then he doesn't crowd go apeshit, we likely get heel Batista

I know I'll likely get hated for that comment lol

Junior Moderator

You guys are so disrespectful of Batista, and so were the Pittsburgh fans. They booed everyone just because of Bryan. They could've stopped after Mysterio entered as #30, but they're a bunch of ignorants, and they decided to keep on chanting for Bryan and booing. Every superstar went out to entertain, and the stupid fans just booed like a bunch of morons.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    You guys are so disrespectful of Batista, and so were the Pittsburgh fans. They booed everyone just because of Bryan. They could've stopped after Mysterio entered as #30, but they're a bunch of ignorants, and they decided to keep on chanting for Bryan and booing. Every superstar went out to entertain, and the stupid fans just booed like a bunch of morons.
    I kinda agree, fans are stupid and sheep led by easy chants, "YES" for example, which snowball the popularity of a wrestler

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

not interested
    at RR 14 as well as at raw he was poor in the ring

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I agree a little bit. It is a bit disrespectful to keep booing Batista because you want Bryan in the RR. But on the other side, Daniel Bryan deserved to be in the RR while Batista was allowed to win it because of his name. He is just a shell of what he used to be. And talking about disrespectful, aren`t guys like The Rock, Batista and Lesnar disrespectful to the whole lockerroom? I mean if they all truly love this business like they claim they do, then why won`t they step out of the spotlight and give they guys who do deserve the spotlight a chance? Those guys don`t care about the business or the lockerroom, they just want to remain being in the spotlight and making loads of money because of accomplishments from years ago. There just robbing guys like Daniel Bryan from being in the main event at WM and getting bigger paychecks.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

The people paid their money for their tickets and they can boo or cheer whoever they want as long as they keep it clean. They are the customers and they were sending a message. Just like the next night on RAW when Orton and Batista bored everyone during their segment. If the WWE keeps on track and try's to book Orton vs Batista in the main event of Wrestlemania they are risking the same thing happening there as what happened at the Rumble. The WWE might as well just turn Batista full heel now then delay it.
    Last edited by josh_tan; 01-31-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I agree a little bit. It is a bit disrespectful to keep booing Batista because you want Bryan in the RR. But on the other side, Daniel Bryan deserved to be in the RR while Batista was allowed to win it because of his name. He is just a shell of what he used to be. And talking about disrespectful, aren`t guys like The Rock, Batista and Lesnar disrespectful to the whole lockerroom? I mean if they all truly love this business like they claim they do, then why won`t they step out of the spotlight and give they guys who do deserve the spotlight a chance? Those guys don`t care about the business or the lockerroom, they just want to remain being in the spotlight and making loads of money because of accomplishments from years ago. There just robbing guys like Daniel Bryan from being in the main event at WM and getting bigger paychecks.
    Well, Vince is the one that is bringing wrestlers back, and he's the one that's putting them into the spotlight. Lesnar, Batista, and Rock don't really have anything with that.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Well, Vince is the one that is bringing wrestlers back, and he's the one that's putting them into the spotlight. Lesnar, Batista, and Rock don't really have anything with that.
    Vince is just a small part of bringing those guys back. And do you think those guys would have come back to take a backseat to anyone? No offcourse not, they demand the spotlight because they think they are more important than the talents in the lockerroom. As is already said, those guys CAN do a lot for the lockerroom by just stepping out of the spotlight. They don`t need the fame nor the money so i would respect them if they would step back. Just compare them too Y2J. First of all, he is in much better in ring shape than Lesnar, Batista and The Rock are. And when he comes back he puts talent like DZ en Fandango over. Why? Because he loves the business and he wants the talent to do well and take the spotlight. That`s what i call loving the business.

I am the best in the world at what i do.