View Poll Results: Should this suggestion go ahead?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it sounds good.

2 22.22%
  • It could, with some changes.

2 22.22%
  • Nah, doesn't float my boat.

5 55.56%
    Member www.desirulez.net

Default Special Rankings

Follow us on Social Media

Hey all the desi rockers out there! At first this might not sound like such a bright idea, but I believe it will be a fun aspect and also a cool addition to the dR forums.

I am suggesting new ranks to go along with the current ones. Why not have Prime Ministers? Sounds a bit silly right? But hey! It could be essential. Lets say, we keep like continental Prime Ministers. Suppose I get chosen to be the Prime Minister of Australia (because I live here ), that would mean I am in charge of all issues regarding people from my continent? So If there is any problem, and the person is from Australia, I would assist them. If you don't want this assisting thing, we can scrap that out and keep it just as a nice title/rank for someone. But please, keep it as one person only gets the Prime Minister rank, not more than one. I was going to suggest having votes every 2-3 months for the Prime Minister to change, like our general elections, but I guess we would need a larger fan base for that, considering most users are in India. I was thinking we could have countries but naaah, its to complicated.

Continents include:
    - Asia
    - Africa
    - Europe
    - Australia
    - Antarctica (if anyone lives there )
    - North America
    - South America

If this does go ahead, I'm willing to put my hand up for Minister of Australia! Please let me know what you guys think?

Cheers,
    Shivam

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

No Need

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    No Need
    What do you mean no need? This is not a political website.. we don't have to be so serious, so why not have some fun?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shivamofficial View Post
    What do you mean no need? This is not a political website.. we don't have to be so serious, so why not have some fun?
    I think its not a good idea its just my opinion

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Banned www.desirulez.net

sounds good but I dont think any changes as such would be made here though. Forget about being the prime minister of Australia, I am still here

Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Nepali Keta View Post
    sounds good but I dont think any changes as such would be made here though. Forget about being the prime minister of Australia, I am still here
    Fine fine :'( but can't we have new ranks like commander, sergeant, corporal?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using DesiRulez mobile app

Banned www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shivamofficial View Post
    Fine fine :'( but can't we have new ranks like commander, sergeant, corporal?

I'd recommend you to send pm to this guy: http://www.desirulez.net/members/4

Member www.desirulez.net

Okay..

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default Poll? Who reads it

What you vote?

Member www.desirulez.net

I think this post is abandoned because no one liked it. :'(