View Poll Results: How will you rate it?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 star

6 26.09%
  • 2 stars

3 13.04%
  • 3 stars

1 4.35%
  • 4 stars

2 8.70%
  • 5 stars

1 4.35%
  • 6 stars

1 4.35%
  • 8 stars

6 26.09%
  • 9 stars

1 4.35%
  • 10 stars

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default How will you rate WWE Royal Rumble 2013? (May contain Spoiler!)

Follow us on Social Media

How will you rate this Years Royal Rumble?

Bryan vs Wyatt: Great
    Show vs Lesnar: Very Short but okay
    Cena vs Orton: Boring at the beginning but the got better to the End
    Rumble Match: Was a good one, but the Ending sucked. But the Winner was predictable so yeah, we got to deal with it..
    Last edited by InvincibleOne; 01-27-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

It's not even worthy of a star, that was the shittiest PPV I have ever seen and I regret paying a penny to watch it, Are you ****ing kidding me? Brock vs Big Show was terrible, can't you just have a match that ends in a proper way? and Cena vs Orton, if you want Orton to win, let him win cleanly, what is the point of letting the Wyatts come anywhere near the match? and the biggest reason on why this event sucked, is the Royal Rumble match, so Roman Reigns, the dude worked extremely hard every single day, and in the end, BATISTA, who just came back from a 4 year hiatus ****ing wins it.. absolutely garbage, Reigns should have won, Batista doesn't deserve jack shit. I am asking for a refund tomorrow, the only reason that I voted for 1 star is because that's the lowest option available, also because Bryan vs Wyatt was decent
    Last edited by Lucas2321; 01-27-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Royal Rumble??? more a Triple H Friends Show for me...
    New Age outlaws new tag champ... Kevin nash returning... Orton with another cheat win, Batista wining the royal rumble.
    what's next??? X-pack returning and get the intercontinental champ?

New Arrivals

Overall the whole royal rumble was okay... first match was awesome, brock and show really lame and predictable, john and randy really boring and you can tell from the crowd how awful it was.. and the last main 30 man royal rumble was okay, i knew it would be batista who would win it... they never give another wrestle chance like dolph, jack swagger, rey mysterio, and where is undertaker..

overall rating 2.5 out of 5...

ps i am happy i didn't pay for the royal rumble and watch it online for free

1/5 or 2/5.

First of all, why the NAO won the Tag Team Championship? For the love of god... They are old glorys, they never diserved this titles. Garbage nš1.

Brock vs Show... Really? Five minutes of match? ............................. I love Lesnar but this sucks.

Orton vs Cena... Well... Same history, Cena never lose cleanly, why? I don't know, he is a Superhero.

And the RR match sucked like the RR match of the last year. Batista doesn't diserve this, like Cena last year, they don't need it. BULLSHIT VINCE, BULLSHIT.

Reigns should have won obviously, that's the point of a RR match, give a shot to a promise wrestler, not a old glory like Batista... Hey, I like Batista's back, but they doesn't need to win a RR match to go to WM...
    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic237301_1.gif

I can't remember any Rumble where the Winner who was supposed to be a Face, got booed that much!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

You missing 9 stars IO.

Anyways, I enjoyed it a lot. But it felt pretty damn short. Should have been much more matches.

Bryan vs Wyatt: An awesome match, by far the best.
    Show vs Lesnar: Was good.
    Cena vs Orton: I always like stuff that start slow but picks up later, this was one of them.
    Rumble Match: Aside from Batista winning, it was great, Reigns did great and really would have mind if he won. But he should still be proud for beating Kane's record.

Fan: Loud. I love loud fans.

As one of the big PPV's this should get a C-( or 7star) because they should have done a lot more. But I can't lie, I had fun watching.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I can't remember any Rumble where the Winner who was supposed to be a Face, got booed that much!
    I don't think they booed Batista, he is a victim of Vince, they booed for that Bullshit result. Batista doesn't diserve it and doesn't need it.
    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic237301_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    You missing 9 stars IO.

Anyways, I enjoyed it a lot. But it felt pretty damn short. Should have been much more matches.

Bryan vs Wyatt: An awesome match, by far the best.
    Show vs Lesnar: Was good.
    Cena vs Orton: I always like stuff that start slow but picks up later, this was one of them.
    Rumble Match: Aside from Batista winning, it was great, Reigns did great and really would have mind if he won. But he should still be proud for beating Kane's record.

Fan: Loud. I love loud fans.

As one of the big PPV's this should get a C-( or 7star) because they should have done a lot more. But I can't lie, I had fun watching.
    Agree with you Tray. Apart from that Ending, it was overall a solid Royal Rumble!
    Oh and Next time I will make every single from 1 to 10 stars

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

The crowd was great,They chanted '' This is awful' during Cena vs Orton's match and other awesome chants.

NAO vs The Rhodes Brothers: I think it was one of the best matches in show I just don't get why it was on the Pre show..

Bryan vs Bray Wyatt: The best match and Bray Wyatt winning wasn't predictable.

Show vs Lesnar: Really short match I expected more out of it and instead of having a freaking 5 mins match it should of been a no dq match..

Cena vs Orton: at first it was boring but I enjoyed the end I predicted Orton to win by cheating but I didn't expect The Wyatts.

RR Match: Batista obviously didn't deserve it..the crowds didn't stop booing him since he got in the ring lol..

I would give it 4 Stars it could of been a lot better.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Oh and one more thing.................

I FREAKING HATE KEVIN NASH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING, WITHIN THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL, AND OF EVERY DOUBLE OF ME IN THE MULTIVERSE!!!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Oh and one more thing.................

I FREAKING HATE KEVIN NASH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING, WITHIN THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL, AND OF EVERY DOUBLE OF ME IN THE MULTIVERSE!!!

What you mean is he is American Version of Khali

I will give it 4/5 except Bryan match all were predictable also there was no point giving tag titles to New Age Outlaws when you have so many young tag teams waiting. Winner of Rumble yes they did it again 3 in a row Rumble disappointing winners.

It's Clobberin Time

everything, besides Bryan x Bray, was predictable in that PPV!
    what the hell! having Batista to win the royal rumble was so damn wrong that even he saw that shit they done. While the crowd was booing you could see Batista's face goes like "damn, we did it wrong!"

I really hope they make a match like cena x punk last year, but only this time with batista losing his wrestlemania spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    What you mean is he is American Version of Khali

I will give it 4/5 except Bryan match all were predictable also there was no point giving tag titles to New Age Outlaws when you have so many young tag teams waiting. Winner of Rumble yes they did it again 3 in a row Rumble disappointing winners.
    For the most part, while I rag on Khali I don't hate him. "Big Sh*thead" Kevin Nash on the other hand was a waste of a RR spot.

BTW was anyboby impressed with that NXT guy that came in the Rumble. For a big guy he's pretty agile.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

3/5 stars
    The best match was bryan vs bray

Rhodes vs NAO was good too but giving them title was not a good decision

Big show vs brock was short but good tho

Orton vs cena awwwwful awwwwful awwwwful

RR match was great match but don't like the winner

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

and then, now we have Mick Foley tweeting in rage for the royal rumble.
    part of the storyline or not, I hope that leads us somewhere near a better tomorrow.

BTW was anyboby impressed with that NXT guy that came in the Rumble. For a big guy he's pretty agile.
    Yeah I just started watching Nxt again, and the Matches he had there, were pretty good and I also very liked his Rumble performance, too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I Really Liked Him

And i think the only reason why wyatts destract cena is because john cena will have no fued if he lose to orton clearly

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFg View Post
    I don't think they booed Batista, he is a victim of Vince, they booed for that Bullshit result. Batista doesn't diserve it and doesn't need it.
    After #29 the crowed started the yes Chant cuz they were waiting for Bryan. The fans started to boooo when they realized that Daniel Bryan isnt in the Rumble.

What a lame PPV. I guess you have to leave the company for years, return and do nothing to get a Title shot at WM these days. What a slap in the face of Daniel Bryan and all hard working full timer that was. I hate this freakin BS
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast