dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Holds Backstage Meeting with the Divas – What Happened?

Follow us on Social Media

It was recently reported that there’s a feeling within WWE that many of the Divas have stepped it up in recent months and are improving. WWE officials held a meeting with Finlay, the Divas agent, and the Divas roster at the RAW in Dayton, Ohio last week before the show began.

The meeting was described as a “very positive one.” The Divas were praised for how much improvement they have made and how much better the competition has been. WWE officials are thrilled with how seriously the Divas take their work and with how they are always training to get better.

Specific Divas put over for their work included Brie Bella, AJ Lee and Natalya for always making others better and constantly getting better themselves.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Shitting me? I'd have bet money this report would have said the exact opposite lol

The truth? -

It was recently reported that there’s a feeling within WWE that many of the Divas have not been up to scratch in recent months and are getting worse. WWE officials held a meeting with Finlay, the Divas agent, and the Divas roster at the RAW in Dayton, Ohio last week before the show began.

The meeting was described as a “very negative one.” The Divas were berated for the lack of improvement they have made and how much worse the competition has been. WWE officials are disappointed with how seriously the Divas take their work and with how they are always training to get worse.

Specific Divas put down for their work included Brie Bella, AJ Lee and Natalya for always making others worse and constantly getting worse themselves.
    Last edited by Neil Law; 01-24-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Shitting me? I'd have bet money this report would have said the exact opposite lol

The truth? -

It was recently reported that there’s a feeling within WWE that many of the Divas have not been up to scratch in recent months and are getting worse. WWE officials held a meeting with Finlay, the Divas agent, and the Divas roster at the RAW in Dayton, Ohio last week before the show began.

The meeting was described as a “very negative one.” The Divas were berated for the lack of improvement they have made and how much worse the competition has been. WWE officials are disappointed with how seriously the Divas take their work and with how they are always training to get worse.

Specific Divas put down for their work included Brie Bella, AJ Lee and Natalya for always making others worse and constantly getting worse themselves.
    LOL! Wtf?! Is this the real version? I wouldn't be surprised. The Divas Division will keep on sucking until we get Kharma.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    LOL! Wtf?! Is this the real version? I wouldn't be surprised. The Divas Division will keep on sucking until we get Kharma.
    It would be the real decision if I was pulling the ropes, but it seems WWE are silver spooning the Diva division and giving it hype it doesn't deserve