dR www.desirulez.net

Default Will Paul Bearer Be Inducted Into the 2014 Hall of Fame Class?

Follow us on Social Media

Despite WrestleMania XXX and the 2014 Hall of Fame ceremony taking place in New Orleans, there is no plan to have a big Mid-South Wrestling influence at the Hall this year. The idea is to go with the theme of 30 years of WrestleMania.

It's interesting that before WWE announced The Ultimate Warrior for this year's class, he was not one of the most recent names being floated around the company. There is also no talk of Randy Savage going in this year but it looks like Paul Bearer will be inducted.

As noted before, WWE also plans to induct the WrestleMania I main event itself with Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper, Paul Orndorff and possibly Mr. T involved.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

It's sad that a lot of the time it takes someone to die before WWE consider them for HoF, when chances are had they not died they wouldn't be

Bearer shouldn't go in till Taker goes in. Its only right that they get inducted together.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    It's sad that a lot of the time it takes someone to die before WWE consider them for HoF, when chances are had they not died they wouldn't be

He was only 58 and still semi active with the company. His death was pretty unexpected. It's not like it's a Bruno Samaratino or Randy Savage deal where they haven't been involved and had bad blood or anything like that.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Bearer shouldn't go in till Taker goes in. Its only right that they get inducted together.
    I don't think so. I think Bearer should go in now because of his death.