Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Don't make friends to get films: Kangana Ranaut

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Kangana Ranaut, who neither parties too much nor belongs to any camp, says she doesn't depend upon friends to get work.
    ALSO READ: Man is not my priority: Kangana Ranaut
    In eight years, the actress has carved a niche for herself with her work in films like Gangster - A Love Story, Woh Lamhe and Tanu Weds Manu. She even won a National Award for her role in Fashion.

"It's not that I am not friends with any one, but I never think that if I am with them, I will get more films. I don't make friends to get films. I just can't think that way," said Kangana.

ALSO READ: Kangana Ranaut the hottest vegetarian celebs of 2013

"I am not dumb to do these things. I am quite mature and I think people who are not confident about themselves get into such things," she added.

She is also known for choosing unconventional roles.

"My choice has always been different because ever since my first film, I was tagged as a strong girl. Whenever people feel nobody can pull of this role, they come to me with the script," the 27-year-old said.

Putting behind the failure of Rajjo, Kangana is currently busy promoting Queen.

"The kind of response I am getting for the film I have not got for any of my films. I have been receiving positive response for my performance. I am extremely happy," said the actress who won appreciation for her work in Krrish 3 and Shootout At Wadala.

Directed by Vikas Bahl, Queen will come out Feb 20 and it will see Kangana teaming up with Rajkummar Rao. It's the unique story of a girl who goes for her honeymoon without her spouse.

Banned www.desirulez.net

Yeah I think this line has evolved out from a frustrated Kanagana , who is not seen in many movies nowadays.