Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Default How would you rate TNA Impact Wrestling 9/1/14??

Follow us on Social Media

How would you rate TNA Impact Wrestling 9/1/14??
    Main event was full of enjoy
    Rest of the show was good too

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

The Main Event was fantastic! You could really believe that Dixie wanted to do everything the AJ doesn't leave as Champ! That was almost the whole Heel Roster attacking him I really enjoyed that!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

That was an amazing job. It was the best way to bury and push AJ to the same time. Aj got beat but it took the whole Heel Roster to stop him. Great job of TNA. Rest of the Show was good to watch too. Cant wait for Genesis next Week
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

The episode was exciting beyond definition. Bully Ray has grown so much as a character/wrestler... There's so much depth to him more than ever before, he's one of those who keeps surprising me as his rivalry with Anderson is highly interesting.

As for the main event it was fantastic. Don't know what's next for AJ as he tweeted first this:

Quote Originally Posted by AJStyles.Org
    Just wanted to say thanks for the love tonight. While TNA may be done with me, I'm not done with wrestling.
    But then...:

Quote Originally Posted by AJStyles.Org
    Who would you like to see me wrestle in ROH?
    So it will be interesting to see where he goes from here.

Other than that excellent episode, full stars from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    The episode was exciting beyond definition. Bully Ray has grown so much as a character/wrestler... There's so much depth to him more than ever before, he's one of those who keeps surprising me as his rivalry with Anderson is highly interesting.

As for the main event it was fantastic. Don't know what's next for AJ as he tweeted first this:

But then...:

So it will be interesting to see where he goes from here.

Other than that excellent episode, full stars from me.

as far as I know Aj signed a new 3 years Contract with TNA. I guess all this "where should I go now" talking is part of the Storyline.

I've only seen the main event, but Jesus Christ, you people enjoyed that? That was awful, the worst thing I've seen in a long long time. An overbooked mess, AJ and Sting basically burying the entire heel roster, a whole bunch of stuff that made no sense whatsoever (when AJ has Magnus in the calf killer, why don't you just break it up instead of killing the ref who's ON YOUR SIDE?!)

AJ looks like an idiot, because why on earth would you agree to a no-DQ match for your title when you know this is exactly whats going to happen? The match makes sense because its exactly what any wrestling promoter would do in that situation, but AJ looks like a gullible idiot for agreeing to these terms.

Sting looks like an idiot, but I guess that parts ok, because Sting is traditionally the most gullible babyface in the history of wrestling and always believes the Horsemen are going to let him have a fair shot at Ric Flair.

Also, i get that Magnus is purely Dixies pawn and not meant to be a good champion, but could you make him look at least half-way competent at some point in the match?

Jesus, this was too awful to even write about. I know I'm always the first guy to be all "LOL TNA", but this was just AWFUL.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I've only seen the main event, but Jesus Christ, you people enjoyed that? That was awful, the worst thing I've seen in a long long time. An overbooked mess, AJ and Sting basically burying the entire heel roster, a whole bunch of stuff that made no sense whatsoever (when AJ has Magnus in the calf killer, why don't you just break it up instead of killing the ref who's ON YOUR SIDE?!)

AJ looks like an idiot, because why on earth would you agree to a no-DQ match for your title when you know this is exactly whats going to happen? The match makes sense because its exactly what any wrestling promoter would do in that situation, but AJ looks like a gullible idiot for agreeing to these terms.

Sting looks like an idiot, but I guess that parts ok, because Sting is traditionally the most gullible babyface in the history of wrestling and always believes the Horsemen are going to let him have a fair shot at Ric Flair.

Also, i get that Magnus is purely Dixies pawn and not meant to be a good champion, but could you make him look at least half-way competent at some point in the match?

Jesus, this was too awful to even write about. I know I'm always the first guy to be all "LOL TNA", but this was just AWFUL.
    Sir, you have no idea what you talking about

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post

I have to say I did start skipping through the main event, mainly because it was a 2 on what, 15? Bit unrealistic there... Plus if you watch some of the guys not in contact, what the hell are they doing?! Either falling on the floor for no reason or lying there doing nothing.

I agree that they should think up of better storylines as currently they make the faces look stupid over looking brave, maybe people don't see that side or something.

It annoys me also when they make heels weak (especially if they become face and suddenly get superman powers), the only one that actually got pushed in that match was Bobby Roode, unless I missed something through the mishmash of carnage going on...

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Sir, you have no idea what you talking about
    Ok, so offer a counter point? Why was that over booked mess good?
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

What is Tna airing tonight exactly called Tna Impact Wrestling, TNA Genesis 2014 or both?

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    What is Tna airing tonight exactly called Tna Impact Wrestling, TNA Genesis 2014 or both?
    It's a Impact Special called Genesis. It's the length of a normal Impact just kinda a free PPV Special.

as far as I know Aj signed a new 3 years Contract with TNA. I guess all this "where should I go now" talking is part of the Storyline.
    Yeah? He signed again? When, how, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    It's a Impact Special called Genesis. It's the length of a normal Impact just kinda a free PPV Special.
    Thanks

It's Clobberin Time

Thanks
    Don't know if you noticed, but they also did a Turning Point and Final Resolution and some other Specials before.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DesiRulez mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by SHL View Post
    Yeah? He signed again? When, how, etc?
    I heard it from a really secure source. TNA want to built up the return as epic as they can, I guess thats why they wont tell it but i'm sure he did sign a contract

Don't know if you noticed, but they also did a Turning Point and Final Resolution and some other Specials before.

Actually i did knew about Final resolution but i wanted to be 100% clear cause it was for SEO purpose not for my knowledge

It's Clobberin Time

Actually i did knew about Final resolution but i wanted to be 100% clear cause it was for SEO purpose not for my knowledge
    I think TNA only has 6 real PPV's each Year. The rest are Free PPV's ?! Which is a Contradiction in terms

I think TNA only has 6 real PPV's each Year. The rest are Free PPV's ?! Which is a Contradiction in terms
    Don't they just have Lockdown and BfG as real PPVs remaining, and than these One Night Only PPVs + these Free PPVs? ^^

Don't they just have Lockdown and BfG as real PPVs remaining, and than these One Night Only PPVs + these Free PPVs? ^^
    So they are continuing Genesis next week too?

It's Clobberin Time

So they are continuing Genesis next week too?
    Looks like there is this time 2 Parts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast