dR www.desirulez.net

Default How Long Has Batista Signed on For?, Chris Jericho's WWE Return, Dusty Rhodes Heat

Follow us on Social Media

- Batista has indeed signed a 2 year deal with WWE.

- Kofi Kingston is still in Saudia Arabia doing promotional work for WWE. He hosted an anti-bullying rally at Al Faris International School in Riyadh this morning.

- As of a few days ago, there was no deal in place for Chris Jericho to make his return to WWE any time soon but word is that it's not like the door is closed on a potential deal.

- There was a lot of talk regarding WWE bringing back Dusty Rhodes for Old School RAW, which obviously didn't happen. Dusty hasn't been on RAW since the angle with Cody Rhodes and Goldust got their jobs back last year. Dusty went off script during a promo with Stephanie McMahon and put his hand in her face, not letting her get the best of him. This lead to heat on Dusty.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

2 year Contract doesn't sound bad if he will be there most of the time, and not only there for a few Matches like Lesnar.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Kofi Is In Riyadh Not In Jeddah
    I am Planning To Go Riyadh But Exams Are There In March So Feels Bad

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

2 years doesn't mean he will be working full time. He may still has, and most likely do, only few appearances each month or in a year but the duration of the whole contract is 2 years.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Just remember, Lesnar has also been on contract, but you blink and you miss him

Junior Moderator

I hope Batista stays active with that contract, unlike Lesnar, RVD, etc.