Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The WWE Network

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default The WWE Network

Follow us on Social Media

So last night WWE announced that on February 24th, right after Monday Night Raw, the WWE Network will go On-Air. It will be a 24/7 Streaming Service and no normal TV Channel, like they planned it at the first time. It will feature all PPVs, Replays of all WWE Shows, New Exclusive WWE Network Shows and a big On-Demand Library. This all will be for 9,99$ a Month with no additional costs for the PPVs.

So what do you think about the New WWE Network, and if it will be available in your region, will you subscribe to it?

I personally would subscribe to it, as it is a big offer for such a small price. But in Germany it will most likely not be available before 2015, so I got plenty of time to think about if I will subscribe to it, if it ever comes out in Germany
    Last edited by InvincibleOne; 01-10-2014 at 12:28 AM.

Get yourself a paypal account and a browser add-on and get the American version. Thats what I'll be doing.

This is a day one subscription for me, I never expected the Network to be this great. I expect this will mean the death of illegally streaming PPVs as well.
    The Prince Is Here...

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Its an Amazing offer for everybody, Cant wait for it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

If they air live Ppv and Wwe Shows i might otherwise there is no point buying its free on net to watch replay videos.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    If they air live Ppv and Wwe Shows i might otherwise there is no point buying its free on net to watch replay videos.
    PPVs get aired Live. Rest you get Replays and other shows on the Network. But positivie thing is you can find any PPV since 1985, with what you may struggle to find on the Net.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    PPVs get aired Live. Rest you get Replays and other shows on the Network. But positivie thing is you can find any PPV since 1985, with what you may struggle to find on the Net.
    Did Wwe pay to to advertise positive stuffs just kidding so you mean if i want to watch wrestlemania 3 i can watch whenever i want? Doesn't that make it a video site like youtube if its like that and not a channel

It's Clobberin Time

Did Wwe pay to to advertise positive stuffs just kidding so you mean if i want to watch wrestlemania 3 i can watch whenever i want? Doesn't that make it a video site like youtube if its like that and not a channel
    Yes you can watch it anytime you want. It is part of the On-Demand Library on the WWE Network witch features 100.000 hours of Classic Content. Otherwise there is a 24/7 Programm, and this On-Demand thing is just a additional thing you can watch if theres something in the 24/7 Programm at the Moment you don't like, or if you just in the Mood to watch some Classics.
    Last edited by InvincibleOne; 01-10-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Yes you can watch it anytime you want. It is part of the On-Demand Library on the WWE Network witch features 1.500 hours of Classic Content or so. Otherwise there is a 24/7 Programm, and this On-Demand thing is just a additional thing you can watch if theres something in the 24/7 Programm at the Moment you don't like, or if you just in the Mood to watch some Classics.
    Yes sir you can watch it anytime you want. It is part of our On-Demand Library on the WWE Network witch features 1.500 hours of Classic Content or so. Otherwise there is a 24/7 Programm by us, and this On-Demand thing is just a additional thing you can watch if theres something in the 24/7 Programm at the Moment you don't like, or if you just in the Mood to watch some Classics.

I read like this seriously you have god career in marketing stuffs you influenced me to buy

It's Clobberin Time

Yes sir you can watch it anytime you want. It is part of our On-Demand Library on the WWE Network witch features 1.500 hours of Classic Content or so. Otherwise there is a 24/7 Programm by us, and this On-Demand thing is just a additional thing you can watch if theres something in the 24/7 Programm at the Moment you don't like, or if you just in the Mood to watch some Classics.

I read like this seriously you have god career in marketing stuffs you influenced me to buy

I'm also going in the direction of Job. You will see, when I talk to customers, they will buy all the stuff then in my factory.

I'm also going in the direction of Job. You will see, when I talk to customers, they will buy all the stuff then in my factory.
    good luck in fooling people

It's Clobberin Time

good luck in fooling people
    Right! I will sell them the biggest Shit on earth, and let them believe it's the best thing ever.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I would buy a turd with gold glitter from you and put it on my table to watch it everyday
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Great offer and yeah one new regarding WWE Network: Shows including Chris Benoit will also be there in the library, but yeah...those shows will have message at the start saying "All the characters are non-fictional characters". Also $10/month is only for six months, if the network grows big then the price might be increased :')
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR www.desirulez.net

I'll get the WWE Network if it's available in the United Kingdom. I think to watch HD WWE Events, you have to pay to Sky 15 which is $25 in America so WWE will probably be killing Sky's WWE Event pre-orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I'll get the WWE Network if it's available in the United Kingdom. I think to watch HD WWE Events, you have to pay to Sky 15 which is $25 in America so WWE will probably be killing Sky's WWE Event pre-orders.
    You're lucky. It's coming to the UK at the End of 2014.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

For those worried about their country not having it available till X date, try Hola. It can get you to connect as a different country. I use it to watch Daily Show bits and US Netflix. Its a free download for Chrome and Firefox

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Don't know it will come here or not

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Get yourself a paypal account and a browser add-on and get the American version. Thats what I'll be doing.

This is a day one subscription for me, I never expected the Network to be this great. I expect this will mean the death of illegally streaming PPVs as well.
    Lol, no way. People will still be too stingy to buy a $9.99 subscription. Illegal streaming will pretty much live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Lol, no way. People will still be too stingy to buy a $9.99 subscription. Illegal streaming will pretty much live forever.
    Some people will, but I think most people will happily pay 10 dollars for a reliable HD stream of every show, plus all the content the network offers on demand. Netflix stopped me pirating shows and movies, Spotify and iTunes stopped me pirating music, and I expect the Network will stop me pirating WWE shows. Offering the content in a sensible, affordable way is all it takes.

Not to mention I expect this will lead to a renewed WWE copyright attack on streams and content on Youtube etc.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Not to mention I expect this will lead to a renewed WWE copyright attack on streams and content on Youtube etc.
    Yep I also think this is most likely to happen!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast