Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Default Possible WrestleMaina Main Event??

Follow us on Social Media

Batista Vs Brock Lesnar Possible WrestleMania Main Event
    Batista Will Win The Royal Rumble Match And Brock Lesnar Beat The Winner Of The Randy Orton Vs John Cena(But I Think Both Title Will Not Looks Good On Brock Lesnar) Batista Challenge Brock Lesnar To Headline The WrestleMania,And Both Beast Will Collide At WrestleMania's Main Event

Your Opinion??

I Love This

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

not a fan of giving the title to these short time appearance Guys. I would rather see the Titles on Ryback than Lesnar or Batista
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

That would be Shit.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

lesnar should face either undertaker or rock as rock won't appear on wm30 so lesnar vs undertaker would be amazing and Batista can face one member of shield >> roman

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Its obvious they will have something big for Brock as he lost last time and they won't wanna disappoint a ticket seller and have him not extend his contract. I to be honest would love to see a triple threat match rather Lesnar vs Batista but its likely to happen cause 2 former stars with Mma background story will sell.

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator

I'm sure Lesnar vs. Batista will happen, but I don't think it'll be the main event.

A Mania crowd will shit all over something like Lesnar vs Batista as a main event. Hell, i expect they'll hate any main event that isn't Daniel Bryan vs whoever the champion is, and I still expect that thats what we'll get in the end.
    The Prince Is Here...

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    A Mania crowd will shit all over something like Lesnar vs Batista as a main event. Hell, i expect they'll hate any main event that isn't Daniel Bryan vs whoever the champion is, and I still expect that thats what we'll get in the end.
    Bryan vs. Undertaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Its obvious they will have something big for Brock as he lost last time and they won't wanna disappoint a ticket seller and have him not extend his contract. I to be honest would love to see a triple threat match rather Lesnar vs Batista but its likely to happen cause 2 former stars with Mma background story will sell.
    Saying that Batista has a MMA Background is just as much BS as saying that Kevin Federline has a Pro Wrestling background... K-Fed has wrestled more matches than that Batista has fought MMA fights. The Batista-MMA-story was just an experiment.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Saying that Batista has a MMA Background is just as much BS as saying that Kevin Federline has a Pro Wrestling background... K-Fed has wrestled more matches than that Batista has fought MMA fights. The Batista-MMA-story was just an experiment.
    I get your point but this is how they will try to sell the match i meant if it ever happens i can bet Jerry, JBL or Cole referring to it almost every week even Heyman putting pressure on both Mma training in his promos.

It's Clobberin Time