dR www.desirulez.net

T

Default Kurt Angle Says His TNA Contract Is Up In Eight Months

Follow us on Social Media

Kurt Angle was recently interviewed by WEEI 93.7 FM. Here are some highlights:

If he would return to WWE: "I can't say I'll never go back. My contract is up in eight months, so we'll see."

His relationship with Vince McMahon: "Vince is all business, but when the curtain goes down, he's also a great friend. He was like a father figure to me. I have a lot of respect for him. I have to give him credit for taking what I had and producing it the way he did. It was a blessing. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be sitting here right now."

Being a heel when he started: "It was Vince's idea. He saw what happened with The Rock when he started. He tried to start him as a baby face and it blew up in their hands. With me, he knew what was going to happen. When I started to get booed, he had me respond to the fans. He was looking for any kind of chant from the fans that I could respond to negatively and get myself much more heat. Vince is brilliant. He knew that all along, even though I didn't, but that's why he's the man."

Junior Moderator

T

One more run in the WWE!