dR www.desirulez.net

Default CM Punk Says His Match on Raw Was Garbage, Tommy Dreamer Makes a Challenge, More

Follow us on Social Media

- A fan on Twitter wrote to CM Punk and told him that this week's RAW match against Seth Rollins was good and that the fan enjoyed it. Punk replied and said the match was garbage. He also said he's sick of traveling.

- The updated line-up for WWE's return to Madison Square Garden on March 8th has John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title plus appearances by Daniel Bryan, The Wyatt Family and Batista. Tickets go on sale January 4th at 10am EST.

- Tommy Dreamer is challenging any WWE Superstars on the Old School RAW to top the match he and Bully Ray had at Monday night's TNA One Night Only: Old School pay-per-view taping. Of course we won't see that match for months. Dreamer tweeted:

"I just went OLD SCHOOL w/ @IMPACTWRESTLING next week @Wwe I challenge any NEW school to top the match me & @REALBully5150 had #OldSchoolRAW"

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

too many botches were their @CM Punk is right

Junior Moderator

I don't think Punk will be staying with the WWE much longer. He looks like he's fed up with the traveling.
    Will Dreamer be Raw even though he's with TNA?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I don't think Punk will be staying with the WWE much longer. He looks like he's fed up with the traveling.
    Will Dreamer be Raw even though he's with TNA?
    I think a lot of the one night only wrestlers are not under TNA contract