Thread: About Bryan.

Default About Bryan.

Follow us on Social Media

Last RAW at the end was a heartbreaking moment as Daniel Bryan gave in to the Wyatts in a humiliating fashion. Though what will be in next in store for him is nothing else but exciting. But I don't know if I like the idea of him being forced into a faction like that... Though I suppose it's a variation in its own sense.

What do you guys think about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I never expected that , it's kinda sad to be honest , he was a huge face , maybe the best face in the WWE , going to the Wyatts just like that , it's dissapointing , but we will see what happens , i`m kinda curious .

I think this can lead to Wyatts face turn. They talked about the machine , which is clearly The Authority , they never let Bryan win , so the way i see it the Wyatts will attack the authority, and will help Bryan. This is Bryan's true chance to win the Rumble, even if
    I heard that Lesnar will face the winner of Orton vs Cena which is a bit of a spoiler because if this is true it's obvious that Cena is going to win again. This being said i can't wait to see what happens with Bryan and The Wyatts.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester View Post
    I think this can lead to Wyatts face turn. They talked about the machine , which is clearly The Authority , they never let Bryan win , so the way i see it the Wyatts will attack the authority, and will help Bryan. This is Bryan's true chance to win the Rumble, even if
    I heard that Lesnar will face the winner of Orton vs Cena which is a bit of a spoiler because if this is true it's obvious that Cena is going to win again. This being said i can't wait to see what happens with Bryan and The Wyatts.
    Well, Brock Lesnar doesn't necessarily have to face John Cena, they faced each other in Extreme Rules 2011 but Lesnar hasn't had a match against Randy Orton so WWE could promote this match since it is rare.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

i think bryan will turn on bray soon and finally take his revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Well, Brock Lesnar doesn't necessarily have to face John Cena, they faced each other in Extreme Rules 2011 but Lesnar hasn't had a match against Randy Orton so WWE could promote this match since it is rare.
    This is also true but Randy is heel , Lesnar is heel also, and as i know the WWE they won't make heel vs heel match so one of them should turn face and i can't see that happening anytime soon.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

If he hadn't gone with them it would be just another face stunt, which I'm bored the hell of, glad it ended that way

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Didn't expected this to happen, so I was suprised, but I liked it. I think he won't be long with the Wyatts and soon get rid of them again and maybe attacking the WWE Title again.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester View Post
    I think this can lead to Wyatts face turn. They talked about the machine , which is clearly The Authority , they never let Bryan win , so the way i see it the Wyatts will attack the authority, and will help Bryan. This is Bryan's true chance to win the Rumble,
    Want To Watch This But This Won't Happen

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator

I don't think he'll act like a brainwashed person. He's just gonna stay quiet and wrestle, which is stupid. So I think that Bryan is going to be boring for the rest of his time with the Wyatts.

I suspect that this is WWE's way of taking Daniel Bryan out of the title picture. Since they decided to unite the world titles again (yes, this happened before!), there are clearly far less options. Randy Orton was behind John Cena in terms of achievements, number of title reigns, to be specific, so they gave him the win in the unification match. The Royal Rumble match between Cena and Orton could end in controversy, so that the match involving Brock Lesnar would become a triple threat match. To return to Bryan, I fear he may suffer a similar fate as Ryback. Both of them became too popular, and since WWE wanted Cena back in the title picture, they made Ryback the opposite of the monster he used to be portrayed as. Do you remember how CM Punk stood not a chance in hell against Ryback in their Hell In A Cell match for the WWE Championship in 2012? Well, in their Hell In A Cell match in 2013, Punk defeated Ryback easily.
    Although I do not believe that Bryan will be reduced to jobber status, I do believe that he has been taken out of the title picture. I consider it pure wishful thinking that the Wyatts may turn face now because Bryan joined them. Bray Wyatt's current gimmick does not allow for that so easily.
    Be that as it may, I am definitely pessimistic.