Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Natural skin care tips

Follow us on Social Media

Balanced Diet:foods high in calcium and vitamin A like yogurt and milk are also among best natural skin care tips. Vitamin C rich

fruits and vegetables, e.g. broccoli, oranges and tomatoes act as perfect cleansers for your skin and should be used as part of daily

diet. Stay away from junk and fried foods which would make your skin oily and unhealthy.

Daily Exercise

Daily exercise helps keep stress at a bay which is one of the major causes of acne. Increased activity level improves oxygen

absorption in the body and improved supply of oxygen to skin cells makes it glowing and healthy. So, exercise should be incorporated

in your daily routine for a naturally beautiful skin.

Drink Plenty of Water

Among all natural skin care tips, drinking plenty of water is perhaps the most effective. It helps by improving the digestive system

and detoxifying the body. Skin problems arising due to stomach disorders e.g. boils can be easily cured by increasing water intake. A

hydrated skin looks healthier and is devoid of fine lines and wrinkles. 2 to 3 liters of water daily would help keep skin smooth and

healthy.
    Last edited by dR Admire; 12-26-2013 at 07:03 PM.

spam

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Do your self a favor, feels wonderful! Give your self a facial with beaten egg whites. Slightly beat a egg white till its frothy and then rub on face, leave it on till its dry! I love doing this.

Banned www.desirulez.net

It is an important tip for human

New Arrivals

These tips are useful for skin care. Thanks for nice sharing.

I do believe that all the tips and advice you have mention in this post are very helpful for complete skin care.If we follow these tips thoroughly we can easily get free from any skin related problems.

New Arrivals

Default Msgreen3

hello, stop all soda's and replace with fresh fruit and plenty of water

My tip: Do ****ing nothing...

and aside of this don't smoke, don't drink coffee, sleep in time, sleep enough, live near nature, eat only healthy stuff, eat no candy.

Default Skin Care while loosing weight

We all could lose a few pounds - that's the common phrase at the dinner table. We certainly could, though moderation is the key word here.
    As massage therapist, I often recognize the signs for drastic weight lose among patients, by noticing the skin.
    I use only natural oils and shea butter while treating the skin and would like to stress out the importance of skin care daily routine to keep it toned and flexible.
    During my latest visit to Londo and, I decided to check out a new brand I keep hearing about. So I made my way to 93 Bond st. - SAKARE shop, only to find exactly what i was looking for - luxuriating body butter along with the enriching Shea butter, all that is perfect to keep your skin toned and flexible, especially during the weight lose process.
    Go ahead and get for you

Here is a natural homemade beauty tips:

30ml (1 fl. oz.) aloe vera gel
    30ml (1/5 cup) olive oil
    30ml (1 fl. oz.) rosewater
    4 drops rose essential oil
    2 drops grapefruit seed extract

Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor and decant into a small bottle. Ideally, keep in the fridge. Shake before use, as the ingredients may separate. Massage into your face and remove with either a muslin cloth or water.
    It is the best for dry skin types and do cleans and moisturize the skin.

cleanse, tone, moisturize... eat a well balanced meals

Thanks for the tips and cares you shared us for a healthy skin, according to me if we drink water at least 5 liter in a day so it will keep our skin fresh and healthy and we don't need to do all that stuff.

Default skin care tips

Healthy diet is good for health. Do not use harsh products. Drink plenty of water. Always remember to remove your makeup before going to sleep.

Talking tips

Waow awesome tips.. u guys are awesome.

Very useful

I started taking care of my skin at an early age. I exercise regularly, eat a balanced diet as much as possible. The sun is really harmful to the skin so I always apply sunblock every single day.

exercise,lot of water,balanced diet,salad,fruits which are seasonal,aloevera or etc. etc. following your beautician,dietician to get the desired output..............

i THINK HOME REMEDIERS ARE THE BEST THING TO MAKE YOUR SKIN NATURAL.

Landed To DesiRulez

I drink 12 glasses of water in a day ,,, Is it enough for skin care??

New Arrivals

Keep away from oily/ spicy foods.
    Get some face wash, and acne medication to apply to your face (such as clearasil or proactive).
    Keep your hair clean and out of your face. Sometimes the oil on your face comes from your hair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast