Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default Before they split

    Follow us on Social Media





    i am talking about shield why not put shield vs watyy family at rr

    your views ?



  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Because WWE doesn't give a shit about what we think

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  3. #3
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    Because WWE doesn't give a shit about what we think
    ^^^
    And because the Wyatt Family is boooooring.

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    ^^^
    And because the Wyatt Family is boooooring.
    I'm starting to have a bad opinion about your opinion.If the shield and wyatts fght this wil be the hottest thing in WWE. and you say it boring.and if i'm not wrong you said before that he undertaker is boring too.hmm........


    21-1 time to riot

  5. #5
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    ^^^
    And because the Wyatt Family is boooooring.

    I got to disagree. I'm really enjoying the Wyatt very much.


    As for why not Wyatts vs Shield.....I'm not going to say anything right now until I actually see the Shield break up.

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Yea I Want To Watch This Match But Can't Watch For Sure


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Not having Shield vs Waytt Family this wrestlemania would be stupid.



    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Would be a great Match, but I don't know, I'm not getting excited for it. Don't know why.

  9. #9
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Not having Shield vs Waytt Family this wrestlemania would be stupid.
    ^^this



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  10. #10
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Not having Shield vs Waytt Family this wrestlemania would be stupid.
    shield member facing each other for us title ?



  11. #11
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    shield member facing each other for us title ?
    Well as a Shield fan i never want to see that happen cause history says when tag teams split only one goes to the top others don't even exist there are exceptions but if you look at those exceptions like Edge and Christian they never actually had a long going rivalry injury split them at first place



    It's Clobberin Time

  12. #12
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    271

    Default

    I think the match will take place at the RR or at WM. They just have to do this match.
    But i also think that The Shield is going to split up pretty soon after this match,
    because WWE is building up something between Big-E and Roman. And WWE has done everything
    to avoid a clean 1on1 in the last week between this two guys. I think thats because they are having a storyline
    in mind.

  13. #13
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I don't see why everyone wants to see Shield vs Wyatt Family so badly. The only thing they have in common is that they're both three-man factions. Other than that, there's no real reason to put them in a match against each other. Also take into account that they're both heel factions so surely for the match to be hyped up from some kind of feud between the two stables, one of them would have to take the face role. I can't picture either Shield or Wyatt's playing the faces. I really don't ever see this happening and if it does it won't be on a PPV. I don't really care about seeing it either.

  14. #14
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLionTamerx View Post
    Also take into account that they're both heel factions so surely for the match to be hyped up from some kind of feud between the two stables, one of them would have to take the face role. I can't picture either Shield or Wyatt's playing the faces. I really don't ever see this happening and if it does it won't be on a PPV.
    Kinda true , Shield is gonna split before turning face , and Wyatt's are simply EVIL and weird , they can't turn face .
    What's stupid about these both teams is that WWE is making them look so monstruous and unbeatable that everyone wanna see them fight each other , and it's also impossible which is sad and like I said , stupid .

  15. #15

    Default never liked it..

    never interested.. so never cared..

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •