Administrator www.desirulez.net

T

Default Kapil Sharma to perform for women's cause in Delhi

Follow us on Social Media

On 16 December (today), Kapil Sharma would be performing at a charity concert in Delhi in aid of distressed women and children. The concert is being organized by a BJP worker Anurag Thakur (son of the former Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Prem Kumar Dhumal).

Kapil wants to make it clear that he has no political affiliations. I am doing this concert because Anurag is a friend. More importantly, its for a good cause. However if people choose to see a political relevance in this, what can I do? I cant stop living my life the way I want to because of the criticism. I want to bring a smile on everyones face. But I know everyone doesnt have to feel the same way about me.

What better candidate for Indian Of The Year? CNN-IBN has nominated Kapil for the honour.

Says Kapil with unstoppable pride, When I saw my name for Indian Of The Year along with Farhan Akhtar, Hrithik Roshan, Padukone, Rukh Khan and the team of the film The Lunchbox I was clean-bowled. I never expected Id one day be mentioned in the same breath as these achievers. It feels good. But it also puts a big responsibility on my shoulders. I have to keep generating laughter constantly. It isnt easy. We are trying to introduce new means of entertainment on my show.