dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on Bryan & the RAW Ending, WWE Network Excitement, More

Follow us on Social Media

- Todd McFarlane has extended his Undertaker statue give-away until December 14th. The winner will be announced on December 16th. Follow McFarlane on Twitter at @Todd_McFarlane to be eligible.

- Regarding the WWE Network, there are people in WWE who have some insight into the project behind-the-scenes and they are pretty excited about the concept as it currently stands, as wrestling fans not just employees of the company.

- Even though RAW was in Daniel Bryan’s home state on Monday night, WWE officials were not expecting the crowd to hijack the final segment of the show, which was done to push the TLC pay-per-view.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    - Even though RAW was in Daniel Bryan’s home state on Monday night, WWE officials were not expecting the crowd to hijack the final segment of the show, which was done to push the TLC pay-per-view.
    Unlike the hometown of Cena, where they boo their home town hero out of the building, this crowd knew exactly what they were doing

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Unlike the hometown of Cena, where they boo their home town hero out of the building, this crowd knew exactly what they were doing

Junior Moderator

That was the best Raw ending of 2013.

New Arrivals

Default That was the best raw ending

The reason for that is I WAS there at the Slammy Awards in Seattle, it was sooo awesome and we were so loud, Daniel Bryan said "The Seattle crowd is knowing for being the loudest because of the Seattle Seahawks". ME and my friends had a blast cheering yes! yes! at the last segment...
    BEST RAW EVER!!!!

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    That was the best Raw ending of 2013.
    Agree

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Member www.desirulez.net

whoops

Quote Originally Posted by reylopez View Post
    The reason for that is I WAS there at the Slammy Awards in Seattle, it was sooo awesome and we were so loud, Daniel Bryan said "The Seattle crowd is knowing for being the loudest because of the Seattle Seahawks". ME and my friends had a blast cheering yes! yes! at the last segment...
    BEST RAW EVER!!!!
    Yea Seahawks broke the record for loudest crowd. Good luck to ur team in there Superbowl run hope they get it this year its looking like they will. Marshawn Lynch used to live by me in Oakland back in the day so hoping he gets his due he's had a BEAST MODE year!
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 12-19-2013 at 12:49 PM.