Junior Moderator

Default CM Punk vs. The Shield prediction for TLC [MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS]

Follow us on Social Media

So as we all saw last night on Raw, The Shield had some arguments throughout the show. So here's my prediction for Punk vs. The Shield at TLC:

All wrestlers make their entrance. Punk starts off with either Reigns or Rollins. They fight and about 10 minutes later, Ambrose is tagged in. He walks in the ring and both men face-off while the fans go crazy. Ambrose is then shown giving a smirk as he slowly walks to Punk's corner and stands. And the match is officially a tag team match. Your thoughts?

UPDATE: I meant to say Dean Ambrose would help CM Punk out. NOT Seth Rollins. I messed up the names lol.
    Last edited by DZSharma; 12-14-2013 at 10:31 AM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

boooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrringggggggggggg boooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrringgggggggg booooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrringggg lol

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kingwaqas View Post
    boooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrringggggggggggg boooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrringgggggggg booooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrringggg lol
    ^^^^^^^^This

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

My thoughts are defo wouldn't happen lol

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kingwaqas View Post
    ^^

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    So as we all saw last night on Raw, The Shield had some arguments throughout the show. So here's my prediction for Punk vs. The Shield at TLC:

All wrestlers make their entrance. Punk starts off with either Reigns or Rollins. They fight and about 10 minutes later, Seth is tagged in. He walks in the ring and both men face-off while the fans go crazy. Seth is then shown giving a smirk as he slowly walks to Punk's corner and stands. And the match is officially a tag team match. Your thoughts?
    You usually have many great ideas.But this wasn't so good.The thinking is nice but if wwe turns a shield member face i say it would be roman reigns.if not reigns then rollins yes (ambrose must be heel).another point that i disagree is that the shield didn't make many reasons to get broken.shield is still a dominant force and they still win.If they lose to punk maybe after that they can break up.

so my main point is : Why rollins or anoynone else leave the shield if they are still winning????

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

No, this option is not very likely to happen. There is a very very small chance this could happen but I really think it won't

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I think that is bad for storyline so wont happen i don't even like the idea that they have this match last Sd Punk had a rough match with Ambrose alone now he will face all 3 sounds too much disrespect for Shield cause all 3 members are capable of giving a good match alone

It's Clobberin Time

My opinion?
    Each member of the Shield will have a strong word and personality in this match and they won't go as a team , and they will lose to Punk , then they will split and go single careers . (Even I don't belive this , but I think it will happen soon xD)

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

taker return to safe punk

Quote Originally Posted by followthebuzzard View Post
    taker return to safe punk
    Now THIS would be epic. Weird but epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Junior Moderator

Holy S**t!!!! I completely messed up the names!!! I meant Dean Ambrose!! Not Seth Rollins. No wonder everyone thought my prediction was stupid lol.

Even with the person change my view stands, sorry!

I just don't think anyone from the shield can change face so fast