dR www.desirulez.net

Default Big Update on The Shield Breaking Up

Follow us on Social Media

As seen on this week’s Slammy edition of WWE RAW, the wheels continue to be placed in motion regarding The Shield breaking up. At first, WWE officials felt like it was too early to break up the group but apparently this has changed.

Word at RAW was that Triple H is ready to move forward with the split but by no means is their break-up “set in stone” for the TLC pay-per-view where they will face CM Punk in a handicap match.

The biggest point to note here is the uncertainly with creative from week to week.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Before They Break Up Please Make Wyatts Vs The Shield
    We Want This Match

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Member www.desirulez.net

They should prolong it for awhile. Although we didn't see em in thr RR poster who knows what the plan is. I would like to see them as a team in the Royal Rumble at least once. Prolong it so it will be so much better when Reigns explodes.I dont like the random storyline though of having Dean out of nowhere for no reason start treating Reigns like a punk lil brother. They should have been creative but o yea...its wwe creative.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Before They Break Up Please Make Wyatts Vs The Shield
    We Want This Match
    As much as I'd like to see this match I feel it would bury the losing team, or be part of a team breakup for the reason...

Junior Moderator

I have a nice prediction for this

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I have a nice prediction for this
    Do tell guy above u has a good idea of setting up 3on3 Shield vs Wyatts, then Reigns makes his face turn. Seems people were cheering on D.Bry to join the Wyatts in Bryans hometown so maybe Wyatts will turn face even tho there dark vibe doesn't fit a face, but it did for Taker. Who knows we shall see. I just hope the storyline is "creative"

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Do tell guy above u has a good idea of setting up 3on3 Shield vs Wyatts, then Reigns makes his face turn. Seems people were cheering on D.Bry to join the Wyatts in Bryans hometown so maybe Wyatts will turn face even tho there dark vibe doesn't fit a face, but it did for Taker. Who knows we shall see. I just hope the storyline is "creative"
    Never mind, people thought it sucked lol.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

great

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Never mind, people thought it sucked lol.