dR www.desirulez.net

Default Will WWE Create a New Title for Cena-Orton Winner?

Follow us on Social Media

There has been some speculation as to whether or not WWE will introduce a new championship belt once they crown a new undisputed champion, whether it happens at TLC with Randy Orton vs. John Cena or some other time between now and WrestleMania XXX.

One WWE source points to the fact that they have heard of no information on a new title being made by Mattel for WWE’s toy lines. This same observer points to all the mentions of “never seeing both belts again” as a possible setup for a large swerve.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Weld them together!

Junior Moderator

I think holding both world titles looks way more prestigious than having one title. It looks badass as well.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I think holding both world titles looks way more prestigious than having one title. It looks badass as well.
    And also the wwe title belt is new.Not even 1 year has passed since the rock introduce him.I guess it will not get unified and both cena and orton will be champions.but even if i'm wrong they will not make a new title,the champion of champions will hold both belts or just the wwe title belt.

21-1 time to riot

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I still don't think they will do this , my prediction is Cena gonna get the Raw title and Orton the Smackdown title .
    And when they try to reset the match or something like that , Mister McMahon comes and ruins the fun , making them like they were and abandoning the "only 1 champion" idea .