dR www.desirulez.net

Default AJ Styles Finishes Up with TNA Wrestling

Follow us on Social Media

- We've noted before how AJ Styles could be done with TNA soon and word is that both sides are still far apart on money. Styles' contract extension with TNA expires on December 16th. As of December 17th, Styles is a free agent and has already begun taking independent bookings through Bill Behrens at [email protected].

Unless something changes in the next few days, Styles will not be back in TNA. He officially finished up with TNA at last week's Impact Wrestling tapings for episodes that will air in 2014. Word is that it's a situation where TNA just couldn't offer Styles what he had been earning and he wouldn't agree to a lesser deal feeling that he has been a major part of the heart and soul of TNA.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

A very big loss for TNA. :/

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'm gonna say don't believe a word

Junior Moderator

If this is true, TNA is screwed lol. Styles was a huge part of the company. Well......... AJ STYLES TO WWE!

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

This is a really bad thing for TNA to let happen. They got rid of Hogan and a ton of other people to save money, but they are not willing to spend it on the face of TNA, their Go-To Guy for years. The way the crowds chanted for AJ should have showed them how much AJ means to the TNA fans. They will see soon that Styles was an important member of TNA. To me, this is like WWE letting go of Cena. To me, it will be a very cold winter without AJ in TNA.
    But I 100% agree with his decision. He can make more money on the indies than in TNA, and they asking him to take a paycut is an insult.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

"If" he's really done with TNA then its indeed a big loss for them but I guess after all these years he's done pretty much all there is to be done, maybe its time for him to move on.

AJ Styles to WWE :- Now thats the first thought will come in mind after he leaves TNA. He "can" be used in WWE but only if Vinnie Mac wants to and honestly after seeing what Vinnie has done with many other stars I don't really have much hope for Styles.