dR www.desirulez.net

Default Three Major WrestleMania XXX Events Being Planned – What Does Vince Think?

Follow us on Social Media

Going into this past Monday’s RAW from Oklahoma City, WWE was looking to do three main events for WrestleMania XXX, two of which have been rumored – Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker and Triple H vs. John Cena. The other is a match that PWInsider recently reported was nowhere in WWE’s plans but apparently it has come up – CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan.

Vince McMahon is said to be less than thrilled with those top 3 matches so it’s very much subject to change. With the crazy Punk and Bryan booking that we’ve recently posted about, it’s possible they’ve already lost interest in Punk vs. Bryan.

Triple H is pushing for the match with Cena, which is why there is no push to sign Hulk Hogan on the contingency of a WrestleMania match like we’ve noted in the last few weeks. Regarding Taker vs. Lesnar, it’s said Taker has been pushing for that match for a long time.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Triple H wants to be in the "main event of wrestlemania" again ..... thats a SHOCKER! does he want to tap out on STFU again or what

Interesting to see Undertaker is pushing for match with Lesnar for a long time, I thought he had a LOT say in his career now a days so that shouldn't be a problem.

Punk vs Bryan ......... if they build the match well, which they have PLENTY of time to do, it can steal the show. Punk wants to retire soon but Bryan can get into next level with that match.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Triple H wants to be in the "main event of wrestlemania" again ..... thats a SHOCKER! does he want to tap out on STFU again or what

Interesting to see Undertaker is pushing for match with Lesnar for a long time, I thought he had a LOT say in his career now a days so that shouldn't be a problem.

Punk vs Bryan ......... if they build the match well, which they have PLENTY of time to do, it can steal the show. Punk wants to retire soon but Bryan can get into next level with that match.
    Again? I don't remember the last time HHH was in the main event for WM. He was in good matches the past couple of years, but not in the main event.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Again? I don't remember the last time HHH was in the main event for WM. He was in good matches the past couple of years, but not in the main event.
    I didn't say he was last year, just again

Super Member www.desirulez.net

The damn COO doesn't need to be main eventing anything. Put a title on the line if he wants to be a main event playa like Brodus Clay is saying now. Bet Brodus is happy as hell to be breaking away from his gimmick.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    The damn COO doesn't need to be main eventing anything. Put a title on the line if he wants to be a main event playa like Brodus Clay is saying now. Bet Brodus is happy as hell to be breaking away from his gimmick.
    We gon' rip it up!