Junior Moderator

Default Will Hunico become the official Sin Cara?

Follow us on Social Media

Hopefully everyone knows by now that Hunico was dressed as Sin Cara this past Raw against Alberto Del Rio. The commentators did NOT acknowledge the tattoo on his shoulder.

On WWE's website, there is an article named, "20 coolest tattoos in WWE History". The caption below reads, "Sin Cara’s unique tattoo captured the attention of the WWE Universe on Monday Night Raw. Riding the wings of the high-flying Superstar, WWE.com explores 20 other tattoos from squared circle history that were simply too cool to ignore."

So now that WWE has finally acknowledged the tattoo, doesn't that mean that Hunico is confirmed to be Sin Cara from now on? It's common sense if you think about it. Wouldn't it be awkward if another superstar is dressed as Sin Cara, and the tattoo isn't there?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Yes I think so

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Well the "new" Sin Cara just beat Alberto fair and square , pinned 1-2-3 and that was kinda huge if I might say so , does that mean that Hunico will get a big push now?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I say Hunico will most likely perform as Sin Cara in the future, as he did it before and he's doing a good Job.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    He is, Mistico has parted ways with WWE because he was unhappy.
    Nope. Mistico is still under WWE contract. WWE has posted and official statement about that, as there have been many Internet rumours.

“The original performer behind the Sin Cara mask remains under contract to WWE. WWE will continue to invest in the character and retain it as part of WWE programming.”

But as I read, WWE just waits till his Contract runs out in Jan 2014, and then won't renew it.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    He is, Mistico has parted ways with WWE because he was unhappy.
    He's still under contract with WWE until 2014, and I'm sure he'll definitely be released.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Cara vs Rey at wm30

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Hunico is way better than Mistico.