dR www.desirulez.net

Default Reason for Henry & Langston Team, Backstage News on The Wyatts & The Shield, The Rock-Paul Walker

Follow us on Social Media

- The Rock tweeted about his "Fast" co-star Paul Walker, who passed away in a tragic car accident on Saturday. Rock wrote:

"All my strength, love & faith to the Walker family during this heartbreaking time. We find our strength.. in his light. Love you brother."

- As seen on Monday’s RAW, WWE debuted a new team with Mark Henry and Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston and the two worked Tuesday’s SmackDown tapings as well. Word is that Henry is determined to leave the bushiness with “giving something back” as the longest tenured active worker in the company. Henry’s new project is to help give Big E Langston “the rub” and Henry himself pushed for the team to happen. As we have noted, Langston also has the support of John Cena, Vince McMahon and other key people.

- The angle with The Shield attacking CM Punk after The Wyatt Family kidnapped Daniel Bryan on Monday’s RAW was a last minute plan and was not on RAW’s original script. No word yet on where they are going with it but everyone expects a huge feud between The Shield and The Wyatt Family at some point.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

leave it henry
    i see no money in big e

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    leave it henry
    i see no money in big e
    No money? Big E will receive a big push. He's already IC Champion.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Big E is good

As far as SHIELD vs Wyatt goes, it would be the best fued for WM, may be evn surpasses Streak's popularity
    LI8

Super Member www.desirulez.net

I understand Mark Henry but I wanna see HIM not Big E right now, hope Henry gets his at some point.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    Big E is good

As far as SHIELD vs Wyatt goes, it would be the best fued for WM, may be evn surpasses Streak's popularity
    I have no interest in the Wyatt Family, but even if I did, there is no way that match would surpass Taker's Streak.