dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on Rey Mysterio's WrestleMania XXX Plans

Follow us on Social Media

WWE officials are once again interested in having Rey Mysterio face Sin Cara at WrestleMania XXX, with hopes of breaking the world record for the most people wearing a mask in one area.

Though Sin Cara has not appeared on WWE programming since August, his merchandise is reporting selling very well.

Junior Moderator

Is there a reason why WWE wants to break that record? Nonetheless, it would be a great match.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Is there a reason why WWE wants to break that record? Nonetheless, it would be a great match.
    There is no reason really. But who wouldn't want to break a World Record during the anniversary of Wrestlings biggest event?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Waiting For This Match From Long Time

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    There is no reason really. But who wouldn't want to break a World Record during the anniversary of Wrestlings biggest event?
    True.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Anybody else notice Hunico is wrestling as Sin Cara now? Wonder what they will do wit the other Sin Cara if he hasnt been fired yet?

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Anybody else notice Hunico is wrestling as Sin Cara now? Wonder what they will do wit the other Sin Cara if he hasnt been fired yet?
    WWE sent out an official statement to many wrestling websites saying that the real Sin Cara (Luis) is still under contract. They aren't going to end the Sin Cara character because of his merchandise sales and because of his bright character.

WWE sent out an official statement to many wrestling websites saying that the real Sin Cara (Luis) is still under contract. They aren't going to end the Sin Cara character because of his merchandise sales and because of his bright character.
    Yea I just wonder if Luis will get fired and Hunico will play the Sin Cara role. But then it says someone from NXT could play the Sin Cara role unless they were talking about Hunico. But I liked Hunico as he was. The real Cara (Luis) seems like he has too much heat within WWE.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Yea I just wonder if Luis will get fired and Hunico will play the Sin Cara role. But then it says someone from NXT could play the Sin Cara role unless they were talking about Hunico. But I liked Hunico as he was. The real Cara (Luis) seems like he has too much heat within WWE.
    Luis always botched, and he had a hard time trying to understand a lot of things, so I'm guessing Hunico will become the official Sin Cara since Luis' contract ends in January of 2014.

Luis always botched, and he had a hard time trying to understand a lot of things, so I'm guessing Hunico will become the official Sin Cara since Luis' contract ends in January of 2014.
    Agreed. He sealed his fate with that last injury during his match with ADR