Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Default New rumors about the Wyatts devil,and news about christian

Follow us on Social Media

We have talked about the wyatts devil (boss).....but after the scenarios about vince and many more i heard i scenario that i liked very much.
    The wyatts devil could be the devil we all know as the UNDERTAKER.It is probably just rumors but if he really is the wyatts boss we can see great scenarios coming.

As i read : Bray Wyatt proclaims to be controlled by the Devil and it would make perfect sense if The Undertaker was indeed the higher power orchestrating everything,” wrote Moore. “The move would not only integrate the deadman into WWE’s most interesting storyline but also be a massive boost to The Wyatt Family who desperately need to be made to look as legitimate as possible. This role could also work well for The Undertaker because he wouldn’t have to get physical a great deal, just talk and put over some of the younger guys.” Also the shield took out the undertaker so it could continue with the undertaker sending the wyatts to take out the shield.

About christian now : Christian has not returned because he has not been cleared, from the concussion he suffered a few months ago.But rumors are that he will return at the slammys or at the royal rumble.

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator

Undertaker would be a great idea as being the Devil.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Undertaker as heel for WM
    **** cena's gonna win
    LI8

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Cause you wrote most parts yourself its cool but try not to include news in title as it can encourage others to post news in discussions.

A title like this - My opinion on rumors about the Wyatts devil and Christian can return

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I vote for the Deviltaker !!!!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I've only heard Wyatt reference the Devil once, have I missed something else? I think this is a kinda dead lead to be honest

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I've only heard Wyatt reference the Devil once, have I missed something else? I think this is a kinda dead lead to be honest
    +1
    The Wyats say lots of dumb things that make no real sense , so can't lead something like that .

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Cause you wrote most parts yourself its cool but try not to include news in title as it can encourage others to post news in discussions.

A title like this - My opinion on rumors about the Wyatts devil and Christian can return
    thanx , i will remember that.

21-1 time to riot

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Another return at Slammy's that would suck i think they did same with Christian last year and about Wayyt's Devil I think its Vince

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

nice idea indirectly it turns taker heel and then we will see face cena in 2014 facing heel taker

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Undertaker As A Devil Would Be Great But If He Send Wyatts To Attack Shield Then Why They Didn't Attack Them (That's The Logic)

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Undertaker As A Devil Would Be Great But If He Send Wyatts To Attack Shield Then Why They Didn't Attack Them (That's The Logic)
    There in Double Double E, they don't talk logic and you shouldn't think logic too