View Poll Results: How will you rate it?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not even worthy of a Star

0 0%
  • 1 Star

1 6.25%
  • 2 Stars

1 6.25%
  • 3 Stars

3 18.75%
  • 4 Stars

3 18.75%
  • 5 Stars

6 37.50%
  • 10 stars

2 12.50%
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default How will you rate WWE Survivor Series 2013? (Maybe contains Spoilers!)

Follow us on Social Media

How will you rate this years WWE Survivor Series PPV?

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

10 stars(because there was no option for 8 stars ) Good PPV, though doesnt stand upto the traditional SS
    +'s:
    return of mark henry
    cena-orton confrontation
    deserved push for roman reigns over seth rollins
    Divas match was better than i thought
    -'s:
    wyatt family looks like over-hyped, though it would be too soon to estimate them
    No heel MIZ

DiD i forget nything?
    LI8

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Orton vs Cena .. i smell an undisputed champion, but on the other hand this would be just braindead so close in front of Wrestlemania because you will just miss one of the main events. If you keep this storyline up without a fight it is going to be too boring.

I missed the Miz.

I always liked Roman most of the Shield and he was already slightly pushed in the last weeks but i think
    the Shield will split up soon. Maybe Roman vs Rocky?

Cena's Match --- i just skipped it.

Randy delivering kicks again = awesome, but this punt kick was horrible executed !

Mark Henry finally went bold head !!! Didnt watch the match because it was obvious that he'd win.

3 Stars from me. I missed the extreme ... just a boring PPV.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

5 Stars it wasn't that good for 10 Stars.. btw that punt kick was horrible it didn't even touch his head lol.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

3 stars both big Title matches didn't lived to the expectations Show almost jobbed to Orton in last couldn't digest that clean win over a giant, yea i call it clean it was just little distraction.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Backup www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

WWE universe has spoken
    Last edited by THE SHOW STOPPER; 11-25-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

1 star, horrible show, horrible results

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

4 * from me watched wresting after long time.

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Show was okay. Matches were mostly good and I especially liked Roman Reigns performance in the Tag Match. I quit watching at World Heavyweight Championship because of time Problems, but as I heard that Match wasn't fantastic and WWE Championship Match was also very bad. I think I will watch Punk & Bryan vs Wyatts tomorrow or so, as I heard this was the best Match of the Night.

I think I'll give it 3 stars maybe 4, but 5 would be too much.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by THE SHOW STOPPER View Post
    WWE universe has spoken
    True.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by THE SHOW STOPPER View Post
    WWE universe has spoken
    I really liked it, wonder how many of those votes are legit

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    10 stars(because there was no option for 8 stars ) Good PPV, though doesnt stand upto the traditional SS
    +'s:
    return of mark henry
    cena-orton confrontation
    deserved push for roman reigns over seth rollins
    Divas match was better than i thought
    -'s:
    wyatt family looks like over-hyped, though it would be too soon to estimate them
    No heel MIZ

DiD i forget nything?
    couldn't agree more. just the vote is 5 from me because you just can't give 10 in that PPV with those results.

MIZ will probably be heel.this rivarly will not end here.If it ends it will be a slap to all who saw the miz'es last matches.

21-1 time to riot

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

So for me, best match was the first one. And to be honest that was pretty dull until the last ten minutes. Reigns is awesome, big enough to be strong but not too big as to be slow and cumbersome in the ring. I like Rollins and Ambrose as well, Reigns is a little better suited to WWE at the moment though.
    The match was fine for a starting match, get Rey in there for the kids, Goldust for the Nostalgia factor and some good all round performers in the Shield, Cody and Cesaro.

I skipped the IC match, i'm sure it was boring. I'd put money on Big E winning.

Divas match was better than it should have been. I've had a couple of rants on here about Divas stuff before but i'll limit it to this this time. They need a Diva cull, get rid of all of them except for five of them (Six at a push). Natalya, Tamina, Naomi, Kaitlyn and AJ (As long as she became some sort of Diva high flyer kinda thing, that'd be cool). Get rid of the dead weight and build it from scratch.

I quite like the calling out bits sometimes, but this one seemed so obvious that it was crazy boring and slow and everything that people mock WWE for. Two muscle bound giants slugging away until one falls over or does a really big hit on the other guy so he goes down. Dull as a Welsh summer.

Skipped the WHC match, knew who'd win and in what fashion. Cena won right? Did it look like he was going to lose then suddenly he did something energetic and won? I bet he did....

Punk/Bryan vs Wyatt. Was okay, but no better than a match on Raw should be. What would have been awesome was if Wyatt actually charged the ring at the end. I would have loved that. Even if he gets beat, it's two dudes there's no shame in that.

Skipped most of the WWE C match, caught the end. Was frankly shite. Show is distracted from a 3 second pin on an 'unconcious' opponent by Motorhead? Yeah sure i'll buy that, he turns quickly to make sure HHH/Kane are charging down on him thats fine. Looking back for 15 seconds and holding a lip reading contest with HHH however is a bit too far. Then an 'unconcious a couple of seconds ago but manages to regain complete motor function' opponent throws out an 'RKO from nowhere'. Fantastic. At least he let me give him a new nickname. Randy Botchton managed to miss the worlds largest athletes head with his foot.....

Took me a while, but 2 stars.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

4 Stars
    Mark Henry Back
    Traditional Match Was Good
    WHChampionship Match Was Okay
    WWE Championship Match Just Bored Me

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........