dR www.desirulez.net

Default Who Is Next to Feud for the WWE Championship?, Punk & Bryan to Continue to Team Together

Follow us on Social Media

Randy Orton is currently scheduled to feud with Mark Henry for the WWE Championship following tonight's Survivor Series pay-per-view.

Also, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are are expected to continue feuding with The Wyatt Family after tonight's pay-per-view event.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

How badass would a Punk/Bryan Tag team be? Punk could grow his beard back and they could be Team Beard.

Or team actual wrestlers. It would bring some actual legitimacy to the tag teams at least.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Nice but are we scheduling Mark Henry to lose another WWE title shot? Or win it as a face now against a heel Orton? Mark Henry did beat Orton for the WHW title and I got goosebumps because he deserves it. If he takes the WWE title I will "Mark" out he deserves it im excited for his return and there feud but I have doubts since it is WWE.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Quaver View Post
    How badass would a Punk/Bryan Tag team be? Punk could grow his beard back and they could be Team Beard.

Or team actual wrestlers. It would bring some actual legitimacy to the tag teams at least.
    It would be a nice break for both superstars from the WWE title.