dR www.desirulez.net

Default How Did Edwards and Richards Get Another Tryout with WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

We noted before that Ring of Honor stars Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards were not offered a WWE deal after their tryout because Triple H felt they were built from the same mold as guys like Sami Callihan, Sami Zayn, Daniel Bryan or CM Punk, and WWE has enough "indie-looking" guys. A WWE source said, "Triple H feels we have enough Tyson Kidds."

With Richards and Edwards currently at the WWE Performance Center for a week-long tryout, many fans have been wondering what led to WWE bringing them back. Word is that William Regal went to Triple H and really fought for Richards and Edwards, explaining that they are really good in the ring and deserved to get another look.

Many feel that this week-long tryout may be a precursor to Edwards and Richards being signed to a short three-month deal. The duo may be finishing up with Ring of Honor at the December 14th Final Battle event.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Word is that William Regal went to Triple H and really fought for Richards and Edwards, explaining that they are really good in the ring and deserved to get another look.
    You know why he did? Cause Regal is a badass who wont take crap from HHH. I mean come on? Too many 'Indie' looking guys? Essentially HHH tows the old McMahon line of all WWE wrestlers needing to be guys with pecs growing on top of other pecs

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Not sure I buy into all this HHH running the whole show thing, but regardless, WWE is making a huge mistake letting those 2 slip

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Oh god, Triple H is just a massive d*ck.

Junior Moderator

I do agree there are a lot of indie-wrestlers coming over to the WWE. I don't think HHH will let them come into the main roster.

You guys, seriously. Don't believe the hype. Edwards is average at best, and Richards completely sucks. If Trips is keeping them out of WWE he deserves a freakin' medal.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    You guys, seriously. Don't believe the hype. Edwards is average at best, and Richards completely sucks. If Trips is keeping them out of WWE he deserves a freakin' medal.
    I don't believe any hypes, I believe my own eyes and watching RoH in the past have to say I completely disagree with you