dR www.desirulez.net

Default The Rock’s Return, HBK vs. Bryan, Austin & More – Why Vince Is Upset Over WrestleMania

Follow us on Social Media

We noted a few days ago that Vince McMahon is upset over the fact that WrestleMania XXX has no concrete plans yet. Now we know why.

Vince reportedly still wants The Rock to perform in New Orleans next year but The Rock won’t commit. Vince also wants Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels but Shawn won’t commit to coming out of retirement. Vince originally wanted Steve Austin vs. Triple H but Austin reportedly wanted too much money. The one match people assume is a done deal, Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker for The Streak, is still not 100%, according to a source. Word is that The Undertaker isn’t completely committed to a match with Lesnar at WrestleMania as he recovers from a recent surgery.

So with the top stars mentioned above still not locked in, Bill Goldberg has gained more leverage in financial terms as he negotiates with WWE. Word is that Vince is so upset and frustrated about not getting his way with several possible matches he has had in mind, that it’s bleeding over into negotiations with Goldberg.

It’s very interesting that we’re already late into November, with tickets on sale, and WrestleMania creative plans are so uncertain.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

As much as I would LOVE to see Goldberg again, I almost don't want him to for fear of being let down, kind of like watching the Rock face Cena, He just didn't seem to have "it" anymore. He had the look, but got winded way too quickly and couldn't perform as expected. The ring rust, being much older, etc. would all be a factor with Goldberg, and I would hate to see him perform with less quality than what we would expect.

The reality of how long he has been away convinces me to lean towards keeping the mystery, Goldberg. At the same time, secretly, I hope you prove my fears wrong.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Srsly triple h vs SCSA is a really bad match.. specially if SCSA would job to triple H.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

All the planned matches BUT Stone Cold vs HHH are ok.

If this is one and only way of either HHH or Vinnie Mac trying hard to say that HHH is/was bigger start than SCSA by making him job to HHH, then they have lost their minds

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Srsly triple h vs SCSA is a really bad match.. specially if SCSA would job to triple H.
    H would be the jobber, he's a company man for life

Triple H vs. the Rock with Stone Cold as special guest ref

Junior Moderator

I want Goldberg to return. The stadium would blow up.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

They could easily do Punk vs SCSA, now that is a Wrestlemania match right there. Get the build up going a couple of months before, Punk as a semi heel (doing his verbal digs at people). That would be an awesome match. Would also mean HHH wouldnt have to be in the ring.