View Poll Results: How will you rate it?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 star

0 0%
  • 2 stars

0 0%
  • 3 stars

0 0%
  • 4 stars

2 16.67%
  • 5 stars

6 50.00%
  • 10 stars

4 33.33%
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default How will you rate WWE Raw 18/11/13 (May Contain Spoilers!)

Follow us on Social Media

How will you rate this weeks Episode of WWE Raw, which had the slogan "Raw Country"?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

5 Stars great main event ,I would of given it 10 stars but they kept making us listen to this stupid country music every min.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

One of the best raw´s this year ! Of course 10 stars

Best moments:
    Brad Maddox gets punished
    Big E Langston as new Intercontinental Champion
    The Vickie segments ^^ she´s a great heel but AJ should has attacked her more
    Miz heel turn ?? love it
    Xaivier Woods with R-Truth as team
    Ziggler vs Sandow in a brought way browl
    Main event nice match and than REY returns

dR www.desirulez.net

5 Stars - Awesome RAW and one of the best RAW's this year!

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

10 Stars
    New Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston
    Rey Mysterio Returs

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

619 return, Miz heel turn, Big E new champ
    Ovrall a good RAW, but some spice was missing all along
    LI8

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Loved the Broadway Brawl match, and all of the Jeff Jarrett references, not only from the announce table but from Ziggler too!

I so want to see the Shield vs. the Wyatt family in a knock-down drag-out brawl. When they started arguing, that is when the crowd started to explode. WWE NEEDS to capitalize on that.

Am I the only one who laughs hysterically when Big Show slaps someone in the chest? Ryback was red as can be... loved it!

4 stars for me

Highlights included (but not limited to)

Broadway Brawl - I was on the fence when it came to Sandow, he never really did it for me. This match changed all that, was really really entertaining and of course the inclusion of Ziggles is never a bad thing. This quality of match is what all matches on Raw should be like, high quality and entertaining (shame that the pin wasn't really a pin but i'll let it slide this time)

Main event - Has really got me ready for what i hope will be the best large scale Tag matches we've seen in a long time. For me they are usually so very very stale, boring and railroad so hard. This year i am super optimistic, a year ago who'd have thought that CM Punk, Goldust, Daniel Bryan, Husky Harris and some guys we barely knew would be in the survivor series tag team match. Its brilliant.

Brad Maddox - Not the match per sae, just that i have come to like this guy a lot. I doubt there was one of us who didnt want him to win that match. Should have grabbed the steel chair and gone to town on Borton. Would have made it a 5 star show.

Commentary - Specifically for the one thing that i'm sure you all skipped. JBL commentating the Divas Musical Chairs was one of the best things he's done on their in a long time. Was like some depressed poetry on a carousel, beautiful.

A title change!!! - Damn straight, titles should be able to change at any time. If they keep to the formula of titles only changing at PPVs then whats the point in watching weeklies?

Downsides

Divas - Doing a goddamn musical chairs crap, and have they decided to lump Kaitlyn in with the 'heel' divas? What kind of morons do they think we are that we'll actually enjoy this crap?

Borton - I'd rather they stuck an actual Viper on the mic, it'd be a better conversation at least.

Cena/Del Rio - Didnt even watch it but i assume it was naff.

Goddamn musical interludes - I know you did it for the money guys. Next time just take the money and run.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Best Raw from 2013
    - Big E wins intercontinental title
    - Rey Mysterio returns
    - Miz turns heel

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Kaajo36 View Post
    One of the best raw´s this year ! Of course 10 stars

Best moments:
    Brad Maddox gets punished
    Big E Langston as new Intercontinental Champion
    The Vickie segments ^^ she´s a great heel but AJ should has attacked her more
    Miz heel turn ?? love it
    Xaivier Woods with R-Truth as team
    Ziggler vs Sandow in a brought way browl
    Main event nice match and than REY returns
    5 star because of all of this^^^^^^^^^^^. but always can get better....if we put 10 stars at this Raw then the post wrestlemania RAW must get 100.

21-1 time to riot

Very nice Raw. Liked all of it. Big E Langston as new Champ is nice. Main Event was fantastic! But as I see you all are very excited about the return of Rey because I'm not. I guess in a few months he will be injured again and will be out.

10 stars from me, congrats to Big E and it was very nice to witness the return of the 619.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    But as I see you all are very excited about the return of Rey because I'm not. I guess in a few months he will be injured again and will be out.
    Quite frankly he bores me, i don't understand how people can complain about cena only doing 5 moves when this guy only does that many (roughly). How many times will people keep falling on ropes at the exact right place for him to '619'. If he came out with a few different moves then sure i'd enjoy him, but he wont

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Quaver View Post
    Quite frankly he bores me, i don't understand how people can complain about cena only doing 5 moves when this guy only does that many (roughly). How many times will people keep falling on ropes at the exact right place for him to '619'. If he came out with a few different moves then sure i'd enjoy him, but he wont
    That's the same for me. He doesn't excite me at all, so I didn't care much when he showed up.